Chapter Twenty Two.

"Anywhere" wound up being the outskirts of town, parked near the edge of the forest with no one around. His heart was pounding in his chest as he killed the engine and the interior of the car fell silent with the absence of the radio playing. They were completely alone, there were no buildings in sight, no cars, nothing but the silent train tracks off to the right. The only signs of life came from the forest, where the woodland creatures hurried into their homes to sleep for the night while the night owls were awakening to take their claim of the land during the darkness that would soon fall. It was rapidly approaching, the sky held streaks of pink and purple as the sun began to dip below the horizon, making the clouds look like tufts of cotton candy looming above.

Harry leaned back in his sat and stared down at the top of his thighs, bouncing his knee nervously. Her fingers brushed against the skin of his arm, catching his attention enough to get him to glance over at her. Her seatbelt was unfastened already and began to lean closer to him, hand coming to rest against the side of his jaw as she guided him to turn his head toward her again. She kissed him, but this time she held it. It wasn't a simple peck, she kissed him tenderly, pushing against his lips to allow him to feel that she was actually there, as apposed to the soft kisses they'd shared before at the stoplight.

Her intentions were clear and he knew exactly why she didn't want to go back, especially as she leaned even further over the center console to press the button on his own seatbelt to release it. He pulled it off and pushed it to the side for the strap to ravel up itself up inside the return. Harry's hand rested on her forearm as she held him in place to kiss him slowly, steadily, and he reciprocated it. The sounds of kisses filled the confined space, only broken up by the chirp of crickets that leaked inside.

Her hand slipped into his hair to drag her nails across his scalp, making him shudder at the sensation. It was a good one. She shifted closer immediately after, breaking the kiss momentarily as she began to climb over to his side of the car. He assisted, helping her swing her leg over so she could straddle his lap in the driver seat to be even closer. She didn't like distance, she liked to feel his body against hers and he had to admit to himself the he liked it better that way too.

She accidentally bumped the car horn, causing it to blare until she was able to lean away from it. They both laughed as she mumbled, "Oops," and the crickets outside went silent for a few seconds.

His hands rested on her hips as he stared up at her, smiling. The sweet look on his face was enough to push her to delve right back into the kiss, causing him to huff with the force she did it with. He parted his lips to allow her to deepen the kiss and she took the invitation. She was a skillful kisser which sometimes made it hard for Harry to keep up, because he was still rather inexperienced and this was all new to him. He fumbled and faltered at times, but for the most part he did well with what little experience he had.

He was good enough to assist in making the kiss become more heated as time drew on, ditching the slow pace they started with for one that showed a level of passion between the two. Aubry was always one step ahead of him though, and that showed when she pulled back to tug on his lip with her teeth. Lightly, just enough to pull it out of place and have it snap back. It caused him to gasp and grip onto her tighter. She tried not to smirk, she liked getting those reactions from him.

She continued on, wanting more from him and to see how far he'd let it go when she slid her hand back into his hair and gave it a pull in the back, forcing his head to tilt back. A sharp exhale escaped his lungs, the heat of her mouth going to kiss over his throat. His eyes fluttered closed and he bit down on his lower lip, just as she had only moments before.

Harry wasn't the only one affected by her actions, she was too. She quickly came to love the way he reacted to her and the things she did, so much so that just the little hums of appreciation he gave as she sucked on his neck had her tummy feeling tight and needy. Without him ever really having to do anything, she became aroused by the situation and craved being touched by him.