Chapter Forty Nine.

The bed shook as Aubry hopped onto the mattress, hands colliding with Harry's shoulder. "Wake up." He was engulfed in the thick duvet, only able to see her knee pressed into the bed when his eyes fluttered open.

Hot. He was hot.

The blanket was thrown off his upper half, allowing the conditioned air to hit his hot skin. He squinted up at the girl who seemed to be glowing in the golden light penetrating the curtains, his hand then swiping down his sweaty face. She poked at him, "Me and Liam made breakfast so I'm waking everyone up. You're the last one."

Long body stretching out across the sheets, he groaned as his bones popped. His voice was low and sleepy, "What'd you make?"

"Pancakes, bacon, and I'm in the middle of cutting up watermelon."

He was confused. "Where'd you get all that?"

"Took Niall's car to the store." He faintly nodded, his eyelids falling to close again. She shook at his shoulder for the second time, "Don't go back to sleep, you're the worst to wake up."

"Sorry," he insincerely apologized. "I was awake all night because somebody snores."

The look on her face he saw when he peeked an eye open was nothing more than a smirk, like she found it funny. "Yeah, I failed to mention that to you last night."

"Wait, you knew?" Harry gaped.

"Of course I knew," she confirmed. "But it's okay when I do it because I'm asleep."

"You're lucky it's not loud because I would've sent you back to your room." A hollow threat, but it sounded good in theory.

She pushed a stray lock of hair behind her ear, appearing much more red in the golden lighting than it ever did. "It's my only flaw."

"Oh, but I'm the conceited one," he scoffed.

"It's the only flaw I'll admit to," she reworded, reaching forward to pat his shoulder. "C'mon, get up."

"I'll meet you down there," he offered."I'm gonna get dressed."

She nodded and shuffled her weight off the bed, her feet meeting the floor before she turned back to tell him, "Don't fall back asleep."

He didn't move out of bed until she was gone, legs slinging out from underneath the covers and he bent down to grab his discarded pants to pull up his legs. A quick pitstop in the bathroom and he then stepped out into the hall. He heard the chatter from down the stairs reverberating off the walls, leading him into the kitchen.

The sight of Liam finishing up building a plate for himself and Aubry with a bowl filled with watermelon chunks was what he saw immediately has he stepped in. He was greeted with a good morning, Louis and Niall at the table eating already. Harry ran his hand through his hair to keep the bedhead at bay, while Liam grabbed a piece of melon and popped it into his mouth. "I already did your plate, it's at the table."

"What a good wife."

Liam grinned, "You know it, baby."

Harry sauntered over to the table, taking a seat in front of his plate stacked with three pancakes and four strips of bacon. "Baby?" he chuckled. "That what you call Grace?"

Syrup was poured over his pancakes while Liam shyly replied, "Could be."

"I tend to go with babe," Niall confessed. "Swear I don't think I've ever once used a girlfriend's actual name before."

Aubry still stood at the counter, munching on melon chunks by herself as Liam took a seat next to Harry. "That's cheesy."

"No it's not," Niall disagreed.