Please Go Out With Me

First one.  And it will be the only one up here for a while before I post more. Let let me get others done

LIKE PLEASE!!!

COMMENTS PLEASE!!!!

Thank you!!!!(≧◡≦)
[°°]<>[°°]<>[°°]

I have been waiting so long for a response from Maverick. I've asked him out and he told me he will get back to me. For an average person, his response is a straight up no. But I'm desperate.

I have liked him for so long and I finally had the guts to ask him out privately. While everyone was walking out the room, including the teacher, I called out his name and he looked back and faced me.

I told him my feelings, not all of them, and asked if he wanted my be my boyfriend. My heart completely sank when he responded with, 'I think about it'. But my heart rose back up with his smile at the end.

I did no back ground check on him, I told myself it was stalking. So I have no clue what his sexuality is. I want it to be at least in the middle, men and women.

I'm always walking behind him like a stalker, I don't perpously do it, it just happens that he is always in front of me when I walk out a classroom.

I always see him talking to different people, so it makes me think that he's not a one man person. But I still think that our relationship can last a while.

In the classroom where I confessed my feelings to him, we were taking notes and tired I was I put my head down on the desk.

A hand grazzed through my hair and for a quick moment I felt relaxed. Then I rose my head up to see who it was. Maverick.

He looked at me and smiled. I have a chance oh my god I have a chance. He likes me and he is flirting with me.

He came back around and put a piece of paper on my desk. After school is over meet me at room 122. It read. I was so excited that I almost squealed.

[°°]<>[°°]<>[°°]

"He told me to come after school!" I screamed to my best friend. I was in the dance room where she was. It was lunch time and I can't handle the different smells that are in the cafeteria.

"Not to break your heart becuse I am your best friend, but a best friend is the one that had to tell you the truth. I feel like he is going to say no. Lets face it, all he does is flirt to diffent girls."

"Seriously?" a frown started to form on my face. "Is there no possibility?"

"There is always a possibility. He just doesn't seem like the gay type."

"Not all guys look gay." I said in a serious tone.

"You do."

"I do not."

"So you say. . . Just don't give your hopes up, and don't cry when he tells you no okay?

"Will cry. . . Cry until I pass out."

"And I would bring you ice cream while you are in the hospital."

"You are a good friend."

"I know."

[°°]<>[°°]<>[°°]

School was almost over and my heart was going crazy. I asked my teacher if I can go to the bathroom. After I got the yes I rushed to the closest bathroom. This is terrible, I am freaking out way to much. Why couldn't Maverick just say yes or no? He grazzed my hair so it might be a yes, or he felt bad for me so that is the reason why he did it, he is going to say no! I can not wait another hour!

I left the bathroom, just walking around the school, I feel sickly so I just need to walk around, that is what I will say when I get caught wondering around the hallway. I mean it is the truth, but if I get confronted suddenly, extra information will spill out my mouth.

Still walking through the hallway and I see Maverick, and right beside him was of course another girl.

Can he not? I'm already sickly. Who is that girl to him anyways?

I quickly tuned the corner and sped wall to my class.

[°°]<>[°°]<>[°°]

School ended and I rushed to room 122. I realized that this room is not occupied by no teachers. It was abandoned for some reason, I wondered if someone died that is why no one uses this room.

I tried to open the door but it was locked, I waited for him for a minute later.

"Zadian."

I looked behind me and it was Maverick. A smile started to form on my face. "Hey you." I said awkwardly.

"I have the key." He unlocked the door and we walked in.

I flicked on the lights and it was really dusty in the classroom, I could see little dust particles floating around. "So." I said.

"My answer?"

"Yes. . . Its okay if you say no. I'm strong!" I just got super nerveous that I just said anything.

"You are cute. . ."

"Its a no isn't it?!" I know this line! It happens a lot in movies and tv shows.

"Wait you didn't let me finish. . . This was the first time a guy asked me out okay. I have always been asked by girls and you caught my attention. That is why just now I said you were cute."

"Noticed me how? Where?"

"You know, your face I guess. I always see you in the hallway walking behind me."

"You can see me?!"

"I mean yeah, you are noticible in the hallway."

"That is embarrassing."

"I like the attention so don't worry."

"So," I wanted to ask the question again, "do you want to go out with me?"

"It's really going to be difficult with showing our relationship in public but, yeah I'll go out with you. Let me get comfortable with all of this then I'll hold your hand and let people see. . . If you are okay with that?"

"Yeah of course! I just want to go out with you, and do boyfriend and boyfriend stuff. I'll wait as long as you want me to. Can I get a kiss?"

"It will get me more comfortable."

I went into a huge smile and I stiffened up. I saw him get close to me and I felt like I was going to pass out. All the blood left my head and went to my feet. He landed his lips on mine and my legs began to gave out.

"Ar- are you okay?! Your face is pale."

"A little lightheaded." I laughed a little.

"Was it good?"

"That was my first kiss."

"Well I'm happy to be your first. Again?"

I was screeching on the inside. "Go ahead, I'm not stopping you." This time he touched me more than the first. He didn't have his hands on my hips the first time. If this keeps up my penis is going to want to see what's happening above.

"We should get out of here, I snatched the key from the janitor's cart while he was cleaning."

"You are going to get us both in trouble."

"Was it worth it?"

"It was."

"Okay but seriously let's get out of here. Turn the lights off."

"Okay." I ran to the lights to turn them off, then we ran out the class and ran out the school doors.

[°°]<>[°°]<>[°°]

YAY!!! FIRST STORY OF THE NEW BOOK!!!!!

WELL I GOTTA GO!!!!!

BYE!!!!!!

ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ̄◇ ̄)┘