Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving you guys! I hope your thanksgiving will be a good one! That's really all I gotta say. . . Gobble Gobble Gobble

~Deep_in_Fandomand~

(°_°)(°_°)(°_°)

After missing six thanksgivings with my family, I will finally get to go this year. I came out seven years ago and. . . I think you can get the picture, 'I don't want to see you' bla bla bla! But whatever, I didn't cry over it. I just said whatever and kept it moving. I have a life, and I'm not going to spend my time crying over it.

I have a boyfriend named Lucas, and we have been dating for eh, I forget. I care for my relationship don't get me wrong. He thinks the same way you are thinking right now, 'Oh so you don't care! It's not important to you?!' Baby it is okay!

Who are you talking to?

No one. I'm talking to myself. . . Get out of my thoughts.

Well this is the only way I can know what you are thinking. Open up more.

Get out I'm trying to narrate my life!

Talk to me!

I am in the damn shower! Chill out!

. . . Sex after?

I'm tired.

Please!

Well don't expect me to eat you out.

Sad but okay!

. . . I am waiting for you to get out of my thoughts. . .

How did you hear me?!

I didn't! But now I do since you responded!

Okay okay I'll get out, sheesh.

Thanksgiving will be terrible but the only reason why I am going to go is because my grandma asked me to come.

Aw that's so sweet of you!

Really?

Your mind is really interesting.

(°_°)(°_°)(°_°)

It is the day of and I got a call from my mom, she told me that I had to bring something. When did that start? Okay, I'll bring some gravy powder from the dollar store. Plastic utensils or some paper plates, also from the dollar store. But then she asked, can you bake a sweet potato pie? Like, okay I'm gay, but I can't bake, just like how you are a women and can't cook jack. But you know it's thanksgiving and I should give. . . Give money to this store for the sweet potato pie I am about to get.

You are gonna take me with you right?

Yes Lucas. . . Bit' you are siting beside me just talk to me.

"Fine fine fine. If you want to rant, rant to me. I'm tired of you holding it in and talking to yourself about it. I'm your man and you should just say it to me. I'm all ears."

"Well you already heard me so I don't have to say it again. . . And what if I was putting it together in my mind then I was going to tell you? Huh? But now you are going to hear it twice, once if you would stay in your thoughts and get out of mines."

"Naw. Also last night, who was Timothy?" Lucas asked randomly.

"Timothy hay. . ."

"No no no don't do that. You were having sex with him. Who the fuck is he?"