Spoiled Brat [Part 1]

I want to say thank you  for you guys for continually to read my story, I appreciate it very much. Also sorry for the late post I've been busy all weekend.

Please like and comment~ Deep_in_fandomland~

[-*.*-]''''[-*.*-]

"Dad me and Bell are going to my room."

"No you are not young man, I don't want grandkids."

"We are not even going to have sex dad."

"I don't believe that in the slightest. With all that stuff on your laptop, I can't believe you are not thinking sexual."

"You looked on my laptop?! That's my privacy!"

"I know I know but it was too tempting. Won't happen again."

"Ugh come on dad!"

They sat on the couch and watched tv. . . I wish I had a girlfriend! I fee like my son looks down on me, how can he get girls and not me?!

My girlfriend just up and left one night after a few days after my son was born. He was crying and it was her turn to get him. When he was crying non stop, I checked to see if she was in the bed. Nope, she wasn't in the bed at all! I attended my son that night.

The next morning I called her and called her and no answer. I check through the apartment and most of her things were gone. She left me! I never told my son this, I just told my son she passed away when he was very little. Which one is worse?!

A while past, when my son turned two when I got a unknown phone call. I answered it and I remembered that voice, it was hers. She had told me that she left me because she was not ready to have a kid. I knew that she didn't want to have our son the day she found out she was pregnant. She told me that she wanted an abortion and I told her that is not acceptable. My religion don't believe in abortion, and that every life is given with a purpose. My family and I, everyday told her not to do it.

During her pregnancy she was unhappy and always tense. She was not excited for our first ultra sound, our first finding the sex of the baby, picking out clothes and other baby things, nothing. And when she gave birth to our son, she didn't even want to hold him. And I still thought that she was going to change after a day with the baby. I was wrong and I was selfish, I told her not to and she went months unhappy and went through all that pain. No wonder she left me. . .

[-*.*-]''''[-*.*-]

"Bruh all you need is some puh. Lets go to the club." My friend since the beginning told me.

"I'm too old for that. My kid already about to be eighteen."

"It's cool, get you one for a night. When was the last time you got some?"

"Uh, carry the one. . . It's been a fucking while."

"See. Let's go get some!"

[-*.*-]''''[-*.*-]

I opened my eyes and these blinds look very different from the last time I saw them. When did I change my blinds? It's such an ugly color now. . . My comforter isn't white. Oh my god! I tagged a chick oh my god!

I started to turn around to see the person beside me, I stopped halfway because I started to feel a lot of pain in my lower back. I went back to the position I was before. . . I really fucked that woman real good.

"Morning. Don't worry, I payed with your credit card for the room."

My credit. . . A deep voice?! I forgot about the pain and I flipped over to see who the hell was that. "Who are you?!"