Something More?

Well hello back again! I am getting my lazy ass back to writing for this book! Sorry for the ones that really wanted me to post and sorry for the ones that was not patient and left. Hope you come back and see a lot of new stories and binge on my book!

~ENJOY~

Deep_in_fandomland

{{{¿§¿}}}

I just made myself a sandwich and started to do some of my work on the computer, when I heard a banging on my door. Who is banging on my door like that?!

I opened it up and was immediately pushed to the floor. "You slept with my wife!"

I saw three guys with angry looks on their faces, "What?! I don't know who you are!"

"You slept with my fucking wife!" I got kicked by the one that was talking. I didn't sleep with no woman. I don't even like women in the first place!

"Can you stop this and just lets talk! There is a misunderstanding! I slept with no one!" The kickings and punching kept coming from all directions and all I could do was protect my face with my arms and my stomach with my thighs.

I don't know who lifted me up but I was stood up and forcefully pushed to my couch. "Loretta! She told me you slept with her!"

"My coworker?! She was drunk! She was delusional! For Christ sakes man stop! I didn't have sex with her!"

"Stop trying to get out of this!"

"I don't even like woman how the hell you think I would have sex with Loretta?! The guy she left with was a freaking blond man!"

All three men stared at me like they were going to kill me. "Man fuck you! How do I not know you are lying?!"

"Ask for camera footage. Now please leave out my house, I won't call the police, I just want a peaceful day." These men just left my house and slammed my door. I don't freaking get why anyone would assume and come angry in someone's house!

{{{¿§¿}}}

"Milton I am so sorry I said your name. He just started to yell and you were the first name that popped in my head." Loretta apologized. But I'm not accepting.

"Okay, how he get my address?"

"I don't know that? I don't even know where you live. Again I'm so sorry."

"I said okay."

"Do you forgive me?"

"Of course not. I got beat and I didn't even deserve it, don't put my name in your mouth."

"But, I panicked."

"Because you got caught cheating on your husband. Also if he is abusive leave, he just started beating me up."

"He never hit me."

"Okay, I need to give these papers to the intern. . ."

"Wait."

"What?"

". . . Nothing. It's nothing." I walked off to hand in the papers.

It was the very next day after I got attacked, I couldn't stay home. Too much is happening and things need to be in order. I'm sill hurting of course and I'm hearing stupid stuff coming out of people's mouths. I'm tired and I just can't wait to go home!

"You okay?" The intern said.

"Yeah, I'm just in a little pain that's all."

"Well you need to rest. . . I can come over and bring some beer?"