The Night

"Ah! Get in!"

"Don't force it in Beck."

"But I want it in. . . Ouch! Ah, why won't it go in!"

"We can do it another time, we don't have lube or nothing, just get off." The moment I said that my dick went straight in.

"It hurts!"

"I know, it's your first time. Beck, stop okay!"

"No I don't want to! Why do all these girls come up to you?! I want to please you too!" I felt something trickling down my dick.

"Beck you are bleeding for the love of god!"

"It's suppose to happen!"

The handcuffs were starting to hurt, I just woke up to this situation. Beck and I was just drinking together, and then I just passed out. "Can you just take these off?"

"No, you are just going to leave me."

"No I'm not, I'm just going to treat you more gentle." I stared into his eyes, hoping he will take these off and I can get him off of me.

"You are lying!" He finally started to move, I felt pleaser but I knew he is feeling pain. "I love you." He whined, his eyes were closed shut.

"I love you too, why can't I hold you?!"

He stopped and his breathing was hard. "I want you too but you are just going to take me off when I uncuff you. Just let me have you for tonight. . . Please! I've always wanted this to happen! I dreamt of this every night and fantasized about this everyday! But these stupid fucking girls won't back off!"

"You are going to pass out. . ."

"Oh now you are fucking worried about me?!"

"I will talk more when you get off of me for christ sakes Beck get off!"

"But your dick is so hard. . . I can relieve you Gregory."

"No! I can do it my damn self! This is fucking rape! You put something in my damn drink!"

"I know I did. . . Greg. . . That was the only way!"

"You could have confessed to me! We could have went out and then we could have consensual sex!"

"If I would have confessed you would have gone out with me?"

"Yes! I liked you!"

"Liked? You don't like me no more?"

"Hell no! You drugged me, handcuffed me, and you are raping me!"

"If I get off. . . Would that change?"

"Get off and we'll see." He got off of me, he didn't make any eye contact with me but left the room. "Get back here Beck and unlock me! Ugh you bastard!" There is still blood on my dick and I am getting nausus.

He came back to the room with a set of keys and unlocked me. "Gregory I am sorry. I just wanted. . ."

"Shut up." I massaged my wrist and ankles. I got up and headed to the bathroom. I took a rag and wiped the blood off but I was still hard so I jerked my self off. The only thing I could think about is Beck, in his stable state. His nice smile and his soft voice, the way he walks towards me. The way he laughs, it is so soft.

I got so upset that I came from him. After what he has done to me? I don't know what to think.

Walking out the bathroom in search of my keys, and in the end I could not find them. "I want my keys!" I yelled even though he was sitting in front of me on the couch. I looked out the blinds and I was dark of the expection of the streetlights. "Where is my car?!"

"Your mom and dad took it home, I told them you were to drunk and they saw you passed out on the bed. And I told them that I couldn't stop you if you woke up and wanted to drive home and you could have gotten in a car crash."

"You fucking bastard!"

"I wanted you! Stay with me!"

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! I'm going to walk."

"Wolves are out there. Are you sure? Stay til the morning, I'll take you home."

"I hate you."

"And I love you. Your personality, you were the only one who would talk to me! No one didn't even want to! You asked me to go places with you, out to eat, and going to your house. Those girls can back off! I am the one who what's the relationship with you not them! I can see it! Their expressions on their faces! They are fake. Only want you for the looks! And when that is gone, they will go to someone else. . . But I. . . But I will stay with you."

"Is there a mental disorder that you have that I don't know about?"

"I haven't been to a doctor since elementary. I hate that place, they scare me."

"And your parents didn't make you?"

He started wailing, it took him a minute to calm down. "Didn't I tell you already?! Weren't you listening?! My parents died when I was eleven! I have been living alone, my parents will let me have the house and the money paid off the morgage and there was still some left to pay for the electric and water. My aunt was responsible for me but she only puts money in the mailbox, not even telling me hi or comforting me! She never liked me,to I don't know why she agreed responsibility! And you are about to leave me too! You said after college you were moving five hours to another state!"

I clearly don't remember this story. And I am pissed off at the aunt for neglecting him! Leaving him abandoned like that! I finally sat down on the couch, putting him in my arms. "That was a suggestion, I didn't say I was actually moving, calm down."

"I don't want you to leave Greg, stay with me in this house, it's paid off! The only thing we have to pay off is the electric and water bill, and internet. We can do it."

"I can't do that."

"Why not?!"

"I don't feel comfortable. . . I want to take it slow first. And get you stable."

"I am stable! I'm in college! Getting A's!"

"Mentally Beck, you drugged and cuffed me. That's not normal."

"I fucking hate that word 'normal' what is normal to you is not normal to me. Don't use that fucking word near my ass!"

"You don't have to yell, I am right here." I released him and he immediately leaned on me.

"I'm really tired. . . Can I kiss you?" He asked me. We kissed and it lasted longer than I expected. His tongue was touching my lips, I opened my mouth more to let him him. It aroused me even more. I leaned back on the couch, laying down.

We kissed a little more, he stopped and rested his head, he was breathing on my neck. "Beck? Beck?" He didn't get up so I though he was sleep.

I wonder what is going to happen tomorrow, is he going to be his normal self? I hope so. I like him like that. I am just going to hope for the best.

Also I am going to have to call the police on that damn aunt. And if she is dead then oh well, death beat me to her. Creating mental issues that could have been avoided!

Becks life is defiantly going to get better after today, I will slowly add people into his life so he can communicate to other people.

Then after maybe we can actually be in a serious relationship.