Friendly Reunion [part 2]

( ) (ーー;)school starts in 7 days for me. *sigh* I don't wanna go. Never want to go back. But it's going to be shit. Who else is going to be a junior too???

~[{-‰}]~

Sitting on the couch, having a deep though, I was interrupted by my friend. I had text coming in from Joel yet again. But this time the text were different. I opened it.

We haven't talked or seen each other in a while. Are you okay? I don't know if you are in the hospital or anything like that but if you are then, I pray that you will get better and that God will answer me and help you. . . I have been getting all the people that we were friends with in high school to agree to meet up to hang out again after five years!

We are all going to lunch, I would like for you to come. Saturday at 5. We were best buds in high school and college kinda broke us up. Text me back very soon!

"So are you going?" My friend was behind me the whole time? He is so nosy.

"Maybe. There will be more people there so it doesn't sound bad to go."

"You going to bring Cope?"

"Nope, did you read the text and how he sounded? He's freaking religious."

"Not all of them hates gays, he might accept you. My mom did."

"Still no."

"Come on Kenny! You know Cope would love too. . ."

"I said no!"

I went to my room and started to text him back. 'Where is it located?'

Not even a minute later my phone buzzed. 'Kenny! Are you doing well?!

'Yeah. The location?"

'At Duckies. You remember the place?'

'I do. See you there.'

~[{-‰}]~

"Kenny."

"Yes?" I looked at Cope and he really had something to say. What did he do?

"Can I go?"

"In my pants? Later okay."

"No, to your reunion."

"What reunion?"

"Your roommate told me you were going to meet all your friends from high school. I wanna meet them and hear lots of stories about you."

Damn him for telling Cope. "No."

"Why not? We've been together for quite sometime now. . ."

"That doesn't matter, I'm going to be more uncomfortable if you were there."

"Why? Is there someone there you dated and broke up with?"

"No, but there was someone that I liked. It will be so awkward!" I covered my face."

"Hey, hey. Now I wanna see this dude. Let me go, I bet I'm hotter than him.