Rambling

HELLO IM BACK AFTER SOOOOOOO LONG! Wanted to start off with something short and funny. Why would you start off with something so serious? I won't. Like and comment. . . If you missed me. Or if you just like my story!

~Deep_in_Fandomand~
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

"If you are gay I want you to tell me okay?"

"Mom I told you I am not."

"A mother knows."

ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Listen I'm going to rant, so shut up for a couple of minutes and listen to me. My mom is sorta right, okay. I like chicks. . . I just prefer guys more. Listening? When a girl drops, let's say her phone, and she bends over to pick it up, and! And! I say, has on leggings with a camel toe. My dick will get hard no doubt. Now when I imagine a guy ramming me in my ass with his dick, yeah I'll get hard too. Just imagining a guy saying, 'I want to bite your lip' will turn me red and respond out loud.

Let's get off of that part of the subject, I'm getting hard. My mom sat me down and asked me that question five times. It's because I haven't gotten a girlfriend, I'm seventeen, just putting that out there. I want one okay. . . If it was between a guy and a girl I'll pick the guy. But back to what I was saying, I just have no game. I have tried but failed, not like they rejected me, what am I ugly? It's not like that, they think I am their friend. I drive to school, and I will text a girl that I like and ask if they want a ride. They say yes and I pick them up. Okay, one day I asked and I picked a girl up, we are alone and we talk. . . Let me rephrase that. She talks the whole way there, that's better, and I'm like I got her, her pussy is mine. So we walk into the school and she ditches me for her friends. What the actual fuck? I gave your ass a ride, I don't even get a thank you, and you just leave me? At least suck my fucking dick!

Guys are harder, especially when you don't know if they are gay. I don't know what is wrong with my gaydar or what but, I can't tell if a guy wants to bang me. I just don't want to go straight to the fucking, what am I a slut? Hold my hand, kiss me, let's go out on a date. Tell me how cute I am even though I already know that. Then we can fuck, at his house, when his parents are in their room. We are both smiling because we know if we are loud we would be found out. Just fantastic, that is what I call heaven.

Let me not forget what I will do with a girl. . . Bitch I would microwave ramen noodles and put it in a glass bowl topped with some left over chicken and call that Chinese food. Of course doing that before she arrives. We watch a bootleg movie and fuck on my couch. That sounds nice.

Well I'm done rambling on. . . You can go now. . . Do you want a bye or something? Go away I'm done with you.

ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

You read about 530 words, short I know but funny. . . Well if you thought it was funny. . . It's totally a subjective thing I get it.

Next time on Be My Lover BoyxBoy OneShots. . . it will be longer!

WELL I GOTTA GO!!!!!

BYE!!!!!!

ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ̄◇ ̄)┘