No Problem

Hello! yes again my ass is back to writing for you guys, thank you for sticking around even though I was the one that left the relationship to take a "little" break.

~Deep_in_Fandomand~
๑๑ ๑๑ ๑๑

"Hey let's hang out today."

I questioned what was just said to me. Justin? A popular guy just asked me if I wanted to hang out today? "Have something in mind?"

"It's the weekend and you caught my interests. . ."

"That sounds a little. . ."

"What?"

"N-nothin' ju-just, carry on with what you were saying."

"I wanted to hang out today. My friends are busy with family so I chose you to hang out with. You can't?"

"It's just out of the blue. . ."

"I guess, this is my first time having a conversation with you and all."

I don't have anything planned but, why me? With all the other people in his clique, all of them are busy with their families? "Uh, yeah sure. What time?"

"Right now. I'm really hungry because Kate's lunch got stolen in third period and me being a gentleman, gave her my lunch. I have a taste for chicken."

"I don't bring my wallet to school. . . And I have no money on me right now."

"That's cool, since you are willing to hang out with me I'll pay. It's no problem."

He is too awfully nice, his clique ain't like this. . . "I can't let you do that."

"It really is no problem. I buy my friends food all the time. Do you drive to school?"

"No I get dropped off by my mom. . ."

"Great. I'll give you a ride too."

"Thanks?" I texted my mom to tell her that she didn't have to pick me up and I was going to hang out. Once I got the okay from her we started walking to his car.

๑๑ ๑๑ ๑๑

"Don't look at the price, order what you want."

"For a fast food restaurant it's pretty damn expensive."

"Would you call it a fast food restaurant?"

"If it has drive thru yes." We went back and forth and I ended up ordering what I was craving for at that moment.

We sat down with foods in hand, and as we sat down he asked me what my name was. "You asked me to hang out with you and you didn't know my name?"

"Yes, how else do people make friends without taking that step?"

"Usually people exchange names, interest, then ways to contact each other. Not give them a ride and buy them food, thank you for buying me food. . . Forgot to thank you earlier."

"Like I said no problem. And your name?"

"Shane. . . You are pretty weird, not to hurt your feelings or anything but, you act way differently."

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I mean like, you hang out in one small group, and I knew them way back then in elementary school. They are really mean people, so when I saw you hang with them I thought you were the same."