The Wedding Day: Part 3

There was no correction before or after the three silent minutes that the two lovers glared each other down for. The guests within the ballroom had gathered around in that time but kept their distance. They watched from afar for everyone knew how the couple could get. Though on the day of their union this was unexpected. The people that raised them sure as hell weren't proud of such juvenile behavior, and so they had no problem getting in between the two to stop the brawl before it started.

"Why don't you guy's talk it out later?"

Iruka agreed with his partner, hands on either side of the bride's shoulders while said partner handled the groom. "You know Kakashi's right, Naruto. You two can bludgeon each other on your honeymoon!"

"Or we can save money and settle it right here." Sasuke jerked out of the hold, choosing to take a step up to the blonde that took one right back. "What did you do last night?"

The bride chewed on that glossy bottom lip, arms crossed, hesitant on answering for a second. He then shrugged a little and rolled his eyes. His raven didn't have to know everything. "I stole some stuff."

"What kind of stuff?"

"You know...stuff that is stuff."

"Naruto."

He grumbled and pouted like a child. "I stole a kid and some other things..."

"Why in the hell would would you do that?" The raven chuckled in mock sense, shaking his head.

"I don't know! Maybe I wanted to start a family!" Naruto threw his arms up to heighten the obvious. "I figured one more child couldn't hurt!"

"So I'm the child in this relationship?" He arched an amused brow, shoving his hands in his back pockets. "This coming from the one who went pillaging for children with my car?"

"At least I'm not the one throwing a tantrum because one of my toys has a speck of dirt on it!"

"Baby doll, my tantrums do not compare to your constant, painful and moronic whining over things that would drive even the most patient man to insanity." A snide chortle came after his comment that escalated things faster than it should have.

The bride quirked a smile there for a minute, nodding and taking his heels off. The insult sunk in in a way that called for Iruka to seize control of the blonde's wrists so the shoe wouldn't find itself repeatedly against the Uchiha's face.

"Naruto, calm down!" He pleaded, making the blonde drop the heels.

"You heard what he said to me, Iruka!"

"Pretty sure everyone heard. Anyway, you guy's can keep restraining 'the actual child'. I'm going to go check on my car." The groom moved on past, thinking he was free until his collar was pulled back. He gagged a moment before he was spun around and punched square in the jaw. He staggered, catching his mouth, blood trickling out of the corner as his pet stood there all proud having escaped from Iruka's grip. Not a second later did it take for him to retort with an involuntary and overpowered backhand slap that sent the blonde onto the marble floors, side first.

There was a gasp that escaped only one person's lips. Choko covered his mouth to suppress more sounds when he realized he was that lonely one in this shock. He didn't get why this was, nor why no one was rushing to help Naruto up at all. Slowly he began to maneuver through the crowd to get to the injured bride, taking the responsibility on himself. On the way he heard the guests, groomsmen, and bridesmaids make their side comments about what the lover's were fighting about.

"Are they serious, right now?"

"I knew they were going to do this shit again. Just like my birthday party..."