Meeting The Blonde

Author's Revision Note: (This story was meant to be a quick action sequence test. I wanted to see what I could bring out and if I liked it.) Corrections were made to my knowledge. (I know thats not promising lol)  I also added a few things in without having to change the basics of the story too much....Okay I added allot! I couldn't resist! I do hope it doesn't bother you guys to much.  They're more like fillers and extras that didn't get added in and or because I thought it would be better this way than that. I've also made the chapters longer by doing so.

Overall the changes start with this chapter and so on. I got rid of the FBI and made my own group. You'll see some differences but not many in this chapter. Things really change allot from chapter 2 and on from there. You'll see remnants of the original but not to much. The ending has changed completely as well but the idea is still there.

So I hope you enjoy.

Warning: (MalexMale action. I do not own the Naruto franchise, tis a fanfiction story I created.)

                                                                              ~~~

Huddled around a warehouse in the middle of the woods during the chilly moonlit night were a bunch of your typically black standard SUV vehicles. The flashy ambulances and fire trucks had just arrived to clean up the bodies and put out the fire in the back. This place had been under suspicion for some time and now they had evidence that it was highly active. The only problem was they got there too late like always.

The warehouse was now in shambles. An utter complete mess with dead men and women everywhere and a fire dying out in the back.

The men in charcoal special forces outfits were a little less than pissed that the targets were delivered this way. These brutes were MERC (Mobile Evasive Recon Core). The acronym speaks for itself. They are the mercenary group that the government calls whenever they need something handled without concern for the bystander casualties involved. Lately they've been out of business thanks to two vigilantes that do their job for free and minus the body count. Fortunately for them, the government didn't like the duo either for personal reasons. No one with or in shady power liked them at all except for one.

The MERC in charge of the assignment and the whole gang was Rokshi Mikuto. An aviator sunglasses type of man with a short, copper slicked back hair cut to bring out a set of stern hazel. He was currently occupied with the evidence found, quite happy about it. He turned with a smirk to his young newbie soldier, Suko, a pretty little lad with emerald eyes and a darker set of copper neck length hair that fitted well with his peachy skin. It was safe to say that he got in on looks alone. He'd been standing at his boss's side, watching the bodies load up into the ambulance.

"Looks like our friends were having problems." He chuckled, tapping the kid on the head with the crime scene pictures to pay attention.  

The young assistant swirled around embarrassed, shade deepening from the laughter of his other superiors. "Sorry..."

"Eh, you owe me a drink later. Now look at this for me and tell me what you see."

He nodded, looking over the images carefully before casting a small confused pout back up to the man in charge.

"They had a shootout?" he inquired, taking another glance back at the picture to be sure. There were no bodies in that section of the warehouse, but there were bullet holes all over the place with specks of blood and the singe from the fire.

"Looks like more of a fall-out. No notes were found this time. Either way, we do have the blond one up in the hospital right now. He's not in critical condition but he's pretty beat up both mentally and physically. So, since you've studied them the most, I want you to head up there and see what you can get out of him before the man gets involved. He's in room 24601 on the fifth floor, don't laugh. The staff there is already aware of your arrival so make it quick," He ordered with a pat on the subordinates shoulder.