Back Tracking Part 1 Amazing Night

At the warehouse, Naruto waited till everyone cleared out past daybreak. During that time, he had rested against a tree a good distance away, thinking about it all. When the last vehicle left, he headed inside the trashed smoky place. The unclear atmosphere reminded him of the hotel he shared with someone he loved. He could almost smell the brand cigarette that shrouded any room they ever stayed in... Just like the night before last.

                                             ~Flashback: The Night Before last Night~

Back at a rundown hotel with the blinking red neon lights that read ‘The Tsumi Inn’, the two lovers were relaxing  in their signature room, number 1408 on ground floor. It was after a long day of celebrating the blondes twenty fourth birthday. A fog of smoke clouded the decrepit room itself. It’s cream walls were peeling away and the wooden floors were purposely scratched beyond repair. Any sane person would have had the inn condemned, but for a murderer it couldn’t have been better. The king sized bed with the sapphire covers was the only somewhat decent thing out of the place besides the nightstand, dressers and the bathroom.   

“The fuck!? Sasuke, will you please put that shit out! It’s been an hour now!” He snapped on the alcoholic man sitting in the leather sofa chair like he owned the damn place. He wafted at the smell with his hand after he added a recent photo booth picture of them at the mall to his album. The sheets rustled when he leaned over to get the remote some ways off and turn off the tv.

Sasuke chuckled darkly and put his bud out in the ashtray next to him on the nightstand. He whistled at his pets brief showing of their sexy laced ass soon after. He then had to adjust his black joe boxers as a result.

“Money well spent.” He commented to himself, picking up a whisky bottle off the nightstand to replace his smoke. The cherry lingerie outfit his blonde was sporting was indeed a birthday present from him personally along with a few other things.

Naruto rolled his eyes and tossed the remote to the side, turning another page.

“Perverted prick.” He grinned, happy to have his mans attention anyway. He switched to picking up his birthday magnums off the floor so he could do a second check as he looked through his favorite little book of memories that dated back to their childhood. To him it was the equivalent of owning a dog since his partner was ‘allergic’ to all types of animals. He flipped to an image of them in a group hug with their friend Hinata and her pop belly. It was a most recent image from their mission in tokyo. She was their intel partner overseas.

“To be honest, I thought she was just fat from the divorce with her husband.”  Naruto said with a chuckle following, finger tracing the alabaster outline. He didn’t mean anything by it though. He actually envied the woman a bit. How lucky was she to be having a little one of her own? His mind then started to wonder and a old thought arose from that. Since his major birthday wish was that they would retire then maybe.... The blonde looked back to his boyfriend in the chair that was checking over his custom made shotgun.

“Hey hun.”

“Mhm,” Sasuke mumbled absently, trying to clean his gun and keep clasp of his poison at the same time. He never really showed interest in his pets love for pictures.

“Well we are obviously going to stay together so what if there was a third party?”

“A what?...Shit!” The blondes comment had threw him off so much that he’d lost control of his drink. He was lucky his baby doll didn’t find his tremble suspicious then, just funny.

“Like a evil little vous and moi?”  Naruto let the accent breeze across his tongue as he brought his arms in and folded up close to his chest with an innocent smile to his love.