Dinner Date

They left shortly afterwards, heading off to a small ramen café back on the south side. Just like the hotel, the area was shaggy, shady and violated nearly every health code violation. The only good thing it had going was the inside. Well from what Suko could see from the driver seat window, it looked spacious and clean. They were parked near the sidewalk across the street, scoping the place out . 

The blonde glanced at the clock, reading 7:30 PM.  ‘Perfect, just like clockwork.’ He snickered to himself, spotting his target inside. He knew the other man must have noticed them the moment they arrived so he purposely stayed in the car till the last real customer left the building.

 “Okay, he’s alone now. Open the door for me, hun.” Naruto motioned, peering into the café still some distances away. 

The agent nodded, getting out the car, eyes instinctively checking their surroundings before helping the suggestively dressed man down with a hand out. 

“Thank you dear,” Naruto purred sweetly with a brief peck on the agent’s cheek, knowing full well what he was doing. He then laced their fingers together and lead him inside, taking the lead with a giant smile on his whiskered face.

Suko just went along, confused to why they had to act like this. There was no one really in the café when they got inside. The bell that jingled away it’s signal for oncoming customers was proof of how vacant the place was when it echoed so loudly. The only other person he could see besides the staff was the one man wearing a navy blue jumpsuit in the corner, asleep with his arms crossed and a baseball cap over his face. 

Still, the man was alone so why the facade? They took two seats by the wall right of the window, ordering their meals when the waiter came by. Seconds later the blonde was staring at him rather oddly, making him look around to find what he was really looking at.

“You need a napkin or somethi-”

“Kiss me,” Naruto interrupted, whispering with his head turned away so no one could see. 

Suko blinked once and turned into a red light at the wrong time. 

“Now!” He ordered impatiently.

The agent took a deep breath and leaned over the table, bringing a finger under the blonds chin to tilt his head up right. He then endured the shortest kiss he’d ever experienced in his entire life. It was like their lips didn’t even touch, not like he secretly wanted them to or anything like that… Anyway, it was short lived because of a strange clicking sound. 

That one little noise that was made even louder by the hollowness of the place. It caused the blonde to break away instantly and flip the metal table over on it’s side as a shield. He then grabbed the agent by the collar and pulled his frozen body down behind it as bullets hailed mercilessly, breaking the silence and reflecting off everywhere with pews, dings and wooshes as the resound. 

Suko had to scramble on his butt, attempting to cover his ears at the same time. While he and the employees freaked out, the blonde was having the time of his life, laughing up a damn storm like the vibrations from the table being abused were tickling him. 

“Naruto, why the hell is he shooting at us?!!” He shouted in anxiety over the storm. The male next to him just winked and started to count down with his palm held up and open to eye level. He mouthed off each number wordlessly as a finger filed inwards. 5...4...3..2...and on that final count, the hellfire stopped. A furious voice soon followed after, roaring over the screaming employees. 

“Naruto! You’ve got five seconds to tell me what the FUCK that was!” 

The blonde’s amused demeanor deepened as he laughed aloud. “Calm down, weasel weave! I’m guessing you haven’t seen the news then, hmm?”