Chapter 4

IMPORTANT! Right something went wrong when I published this :( So if you go on the "Go to" link it has all the chapters and then go to chapter 1 then! Please carry on reading! They're in an odd order until part 9 I think. Don't hate me :/

Hey enjoy! ************This chapter is dedicated to my great friend Sarah. If any of you go on fan fiction, she writes on their, she's called Lordy100,. She's good :)***************

Comment, vote, peace

Back to Lily's P.O.V

"Sit. And no your not having a drink." I said, slightly harsher than needed. He sat.

For a while, we just sat, not saying anything. Just taking each other in. The silence we sat in wasn't very comfortable,not like it used to be when we were younger, but it wasn't exactly awquard.

It was like having a stranger in my flat. Olly looked so different but yet so similar.

 I stared out of the corner of my eye at the boy beside me, my old best friend. His blond hair trying desperately to look I-just-got-out-of-bed-but-it-still-looks-good kind of messing, but failing somehow and just looked like he needed a haircut. His brown eyes so dark I could barely make out his pupils. Yeah he was attractive, but I sure as heck wasn't about to admit that.

His blond hair was longer than it had been 4 years ago, Olly always thought guys with long hair looked rather gay. His forehead was creased with frown lines that hadn't  been there before. He just looked older.

I had imagined this day a thousand time, heck, I had prayed for this day a thousand times, after weeks of hoping he would be coming back soon, I gave up and just became angry at him. And now all I wanted was to yell at him, to make him feel bad, for what he did, to make him realise the pain he caused when he left. I had to keep it together, but my mind kept thinking and thinking.

I had also come up with a thousand reasons why he would leave, but couldn't come up with any, that would be that bad that he had to leave, or anything that sounded like Olly. I  had always thought I would know what to do if I ever saw him again, but I had never really been prepared for what I saw in front of me now, and never did I think he would be sat at MY table in MY flat. This was hard for me to get my head round, and that was before I knew the revelation.

"Right then Lily. So, you knew all about me being in Josh and Keiran's gang didn't you? Well I knew they were trouble, but when I said I'd become part of their gang, I didn't quite know, what I was getting myself into. They were pally with me before and I thought it was going to be ok. But one night, I got a call from Josh, saying for me to meet them at the park in half an hour. I got ready and met them, then they said I was to make a bonfire, I laughed and said sure! Thinking we were going to camp out, but then they pulled back a blanket, and under that blanket was a bunch a bins, they told me I needed to set fire to the bins. And you know what Lil' I was stupid because I did" Olly said bitterly

"The next day, I told them, I was quitting. I was getting beyond my depth here. They promised me that if I quit they would make my life living hell. Luckily for me Nick and Helen, had already looked out some info on my mum and dad, and said I could visit them whenever. So when I told them I was going, to move in with my proper parents, they were fine with it, well Nick was. Helen hated the idea, but I went anyway. God knows what would've happened to me if I'd have stayed. You knew how Keiran always had a bad temper, and I was about to cross him."