Chapter 7

Hey guys :)

I left it on a bit of a cliff hanger there :D

Read on!

Comment, vote, peace

Yep, you guessed it! Olly turned up.

I opened the door and glared at him.

"Can't you see I'm a little busy Olly? I can't talk right now." I hissed. Then he just barged straight in! How delightful of him! Can you believe I was ever BFF's with this guy???

"Lily? Do you know this him?" Pete asked.

"Unfortunately I do. Pete, Olly. Olly Pete"

"Hey dude." Pete offered. No reply from Olly.

"So Oliver, what brings you here, at 10:30?" I asked

"I thought we could ta-"

"We've talked Olly."

"Lily is Olly bothering you?"

"Yes he is, but, I no more than he did 4 years ago, when he walked out."

"Seriously? Did you two like, go out?" Pete said slowly, looking between us, very confused.

"NO!" Olly and I said at the same time. I scowled at him.

"So Pete. Your Lily's boyfriend? Huh! Ok, but I warn you, you screw her up-"

"What  like you "screwed" me up huh?"

"Shut up Lily."

"OLIVER PEARSON, THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING. GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW, OR I'LL CALL THE POLICE!!" I screamed. I'm surprised that even the deaf old neighbours next door didn't hear me. All eyes turned to me.

"Olly, we'll talk tomorrow. This is supposed to be my, night in with Pete, and you barge in like this!" I hissed in a low voice.

"Look Oliver-Olly? I don't want to row with a guy I don't even know, but your stressing my girlfriend and thats a problem for  me ok? So I  sugest you come back tomorrow." Trust Pete. My Pete. To stick up for me like that.

"I. . . um. . . well. . . we'll talk tomorrow Lil'." Olly stuttered a sad look in his eyes before turning and walking out.

When he was gone I suggested that Pete left too. He left with no argument and kissed me goodnight.

I sighed and lay down on my bed. Why did Olly have to act like this? All I wanted was a nice night in with my boyfriend. I closed my eyes and welcomed sleep, but sleep wouldn't come. I immediatly cursed myself for having that espresso, before bed, no wonder I couldn't sleep, with all the caffienne in me.

I got up opened my window. Last month, I had covered the large window ledge in cushions, making it a comfortable place to sit. I stared into the night sky, hoping to see a wishing star, so I could wish, that Olly hadn't turned up here.

And of course I didn't see one so I grabbed my iPod and started listening, to Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri.

I learn to live half alive

And now you want me one more time

And who do you think you are

Running around leaving scars.

And slowly I  fell asleep, the last line I heard before drifting off was "And it took so long just to feel alright, remeber how to put back the light in my eyes."