Chapter 6

Hey!!!!!!! Wooo! What did you think of the last chapter????? Lily's a bit feisty!!! She's not always like that! This chapter is to learn more about Pete. But it's really short sorry! :)

Anyways! Carry on reading :)

Comment, vote, peace

I lent against the red bricks of my flat, and slid down to the ground. I let out a sigh, why was my life such a mess? Why did Olly come back now? Why did I have to get caught up in this? Why? Beep beep beep! I looked at my phone, which was telling me I had a text from Pete. "Hey where r u? x" I sent a reply saying I'd meet him in an hour. I was about to go back into the apartment, when a thought occurred to me. I had just stormed out of my house, leaving Olly in there, I groaned before opening the door.

Without making a fuss Olly left, which in my head I thanked him for. I didn't particuly want to go out tonight, but I thought seeing Pete would take my mind off Olly.

I quickly showered and changed into a short blue V-neck dress, with silver sequins around the waist. I blow dryed my hair and clipped it up, before adding, smokey eye shadow to my eye lids, making my blue eyes stand out and applyed some lipstick. Done!

I wandered downstairs, to find another text from Pete "Can we just stay in tonight babe? x" I replyed yes. I was more than happy to have a night in front of the sofa. Not bothering to get changed again, I waited until Pete turned up.

"I brought 2 for 1 DVD's from Blockbusters! And some popcorn. Luckily for me, I was picking the films this time, so no bloomin' chick flicks, with Alex Pettyfer in." Pete said jokingly.

"Aww man! Way to ruin a night in Pete. Come on he's HOT! You know you like him" I said in a sing-song voice.

"Wouldn't you be a bit worried if I admitted to that?" He smiled.

"Nope. I would love you even more for it, and we could chat ALL day about how lovely he is." I giggled.

"Oh yes please! I just want to run my fingers through his black hair. NOT!"

I laughed hysterically! "He has blond/brown hair, you loser!"

All through the first film we continued like this, and by the end of it I was crying, from laughing so much.

Then guess what happened, that ruined my night with Pete?