Chapter 3

Hey guys :) nothing much to say! But enjoy! This ones a bit longer now :)

Comment, vote, peace

Olly's P.O.V (Point.Of.View) - 4 years later

Number 27. Where was that house? 4 years later and my brains gone dead. How could I forget her house? Maybe she's moved?

She's probably moved house by now, Lily could've moved to Australia by now! How could I have been so stupid? I could turn around now, and nobody need know I'd come back. Lily could carry on living without me like she had for the past 4 years. It hurt to think that I'd left her for that long. How would she react if I did find her? This was a really bad idea, Olly, a small voice whispered to me. But a bigger part of me was saying Man up Olly! And that bigger part had won over.

"Can I help you?" A voice from behind me made come out of my trance.

Turning around I answered " Yeah do you know--" I was shocked into silence, and trust me a guy like me doesn't do that very often. This was because, when I turned around I saw Lily. The girl I have never stopped thinking about since I left. Her ice blue eyes piercing me, her brown locks resting below her shoulders, looking ruffed as though she had ran her hand through it. I stared at my feet and pretended to be fascinated by the gravel beneath them. She was prettier than I remembered.

I had imagined this day so many times, I had come up with lots of scenarios, but now everything I had ever thought went out the window.

"Olly is that you?" She asked her voice breaking. I slowly let go of my breath, maybe she would be happy.

"Lily." Was all I could say. She shook her head, her eyes filling up quickly. SHe wiped a tear away quickly, and lifted her head up and tried to look me in the eyes, I looked away.

"4 years." She gasped. I nodded as reply

"5 words, Olly 5." Her voice getting louder.

"You IDIOT. I HATE you!" She suddenly screamed. Ok maybe she wasn't happy. Crap.

"Tell me Oliver, why now, seriously. What do you want?"

"I put in my note that I'd come back soon." I mumbled.

"Ohmygod! Unbelievable! You know that attitude, is what I used to love about you most. Now I hate it almost as I hate you."

I stared, how could she hate me this much?

"Lily? Why are you acting like this? I know your ma-"

"Well done, of course I'm mad"

"Let me finish Lily. I know your mad, but calm down, and stop making a show!"

"I don't know who you are anymore."

"What?"

"I don't know who you are, because the Oliver Pearson I knew, wouldn't leave me. He wouldn't be PATRONIZING either!" Lily's bottom lip quivered.

"I not being patronizing you! And that makes two of us, because Lily Marie Adams, wouldn't scream at anyone, except maybe her parents."

"Don't use my full name." she scowled

"Lets go inside before you scare the whole neighbourhood." I suggested. Lily glared at me before saying.

"Follow me, this is the only time, ONLY TIME, your coming to my flat, and you can explain yourself there."

I followed her through a side street, noticing she must have moved out from her parents, not surprising at 20 years old. I decided, that this was probably not the best idea to ask her now. I kept quiet not wanting her to scream at me again. I didn't take my eyes off her back as she lead the way. 

That annoying, small voice was back again saying Told you so Olly, you've just ruined her life. Again. I tried to ignore the voice, but I could think was that, it was right. I had ruined her life once already, by leaving, and now I was ruining it by coming back.

Then we stopped, she opened the front door and let me in.