Chapter 9

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooo! :) I don't even know if anyone reads these, but if you do thank you, for taking the time to read this, before reading the next chapter :) Who do you prefer Lily or Olly? Will Lily forgive Olly?

Comment, vote, peace <3

Lily's P.O.V

I couldn't believe I had just said those words to my best friend. My mind was spinning. It was spinning so much that I had to take a seat, on the sofa, I turned on the TV, deciding that Friends would take my mind off my problems.

It didn't though. Instead I thought back to when Olly and I had first met, when we were both 14.

**********Flashback**********

"Paper deliver! PAPER! HOUSE NUMBER 27!! PAPER DELIVERY! Fine, don't answer the door then. Does anyone open the door anymore? HELLLLOOOOOOO! Pfft! PAPER DELIV----" The paper boy yelled.

"I'm coming, keep your blooming hair on, some of us are rather busy, getting ready at this time!" I answered, opening the door.

"Oh um, sorry. Here's your paper!!"

I looked up at the paper boy, his blond hair short, and his brown eyes, reminding me of melting chocolate. Then I realized, he'd been holding out the paper for me. I straightened up and put my hair behind my ears, but remembering that, I had hair rollers in. I felt my cheeks flush, but took the paper.

"Thanks, talk about service with a smile." I said sarcastically.

"Talk about strange neighbours, that walk around with rollers in their hair" He replied

"I promise, you that it may not look good now but you'll be jealous later." I winked at him.

He chuckled a low noise.

"I'm Olly, I live next door, I just moved in."

"I'm Lily, I live here, I haven't just moved in."

He smirked and wandered back down the road. I decided I like him, but didn't have enough time to think that now, I had to get ready for school.

I took the rollers out of my hair, pleased with the final results. I put on my blazer and shoes and walked out the door, luckily I could walk to school because it was only like 5 minutes away.

I met Hayley and we chattered on our way up to our form room, and took our seats near the back, when the paper boy came up to me.

"Your right, your hair does look better when the rollers come out." Olly said.

"I told you so!" I said and stuck my tongue out at him "Oh Hayley,Olly, Olly, Hayley."

"Hiya." Hayley said, with a flutter of her mascara painted eyes lashes.

"Hey." Olly said looking a bit nervous.

"Is that Olly short for Oliver? I love the name Olly, it's so cool, don't you think Lil'? I wish I had  cool nickname, I just get Hayley. It's so boring." I rolled my eyes at Hayley, boy that girl could talk fast.

"Hey, my mum's called Hayley." Olly said. Making Hayley backtrack quickly.

"Oh well I'm sure it suits your mum better than me, and it isn't that bori-"

"Hayley shut up! Sorry Olly, she um talks a lot."

"Hayley, my foster mum's called Helen, not Hayley."

"Oh phew! Wait? Your adopted?" Hayley asked

"Hayley Abigail Johnson!" I exclaimed, with a smile

"Lily Marie Adams!" Hayley imitated me

"Yep, I don't mind people knowing, once the saw my foster parents they'd realize, as I don't look a thing like either of them!"

"Lily Adam's and Hayley Johnson! I've just asked for silence and you think it's ok to carry on talking?" Our teacher's voice boomed out.

"Sorry I was helping the new boy!" I said innocently and turned to wink at Olly. Olly gave me a death glare in return and mouthed  "Holy crap." To me before our form tutor, carried on.