Chapter 11

Hey :) Here's chapter 11, enjoy ;)

Comment, vote and, you guessed it peace! :D

Olly's P.O.V

Yep, it was Josh.

I tried to get up, not wanting to face Josh today- scratch that ever! But an arm blocked me from getting up, I swallowed loudly and told myself to man up, I wasn't 16 anymore.

"What do you want Josh?" I snarled. He stayed silent but kept an amused look on his face, which annoyed me. His arms were covered in tattoos and his face covered in piercings. He wore a navy blue hoodie, with the hood up and the sleeved rolled up. I struggled to stop myself shivering.

"If you have nothing to say, then let me past." I said impatiently "NOW!" I snapped

" Olly, Olly, Olly. What are you doing back here? What's it been? 3 years?" Josh asked his voice seething with venom.

"4 years dumb ass. Oh, sorry I forgot, you never were very good at maths." I replied

"How would you know, whether I was getting A's or C's? You were the one that left. Leaving poor old Lily to face us. . ."

"Don't try to make out Lily went to you guys, I have spoken to her."

"Ha! I take it when you say "spoken" you mean, you spoke and Lily yelled. She was quite distraught when you ran away, I can only imagine what her reaction would be like. And it's not pleasant. Well except for her of course." Josh, kept an even tone, a smile playing on his lips. He disgusted me.

"What do you want Josh? Huh?"

"Oh nothing. You already showed us, how much of a wuss you are."

"4 years ago Josh, you no nothing about me now."

"We thought you were a wuss, Lily thinks your a wuss, I take it you told her the truth? Your a wuss Pearson, always were still are now." Josh continued, as if I hadn't spoken.

I stood up and pushed past him, pushing him aside, when he stood in front of me.

Then he came up behind me and grabbed my arms and pinned them behind my back. I jerked quickly, but not quickly enough.

"Your a sick man Josh, if I can even call you a man." I spat.

"Shutup." He said quickly, tightening his grip on my arms.

"Josh, I went to see my parents, yes you played some part in it all, but not as much as you like to think. And you and I both know what would've happened if I'd have stayed. You think your so big, making women walk on the other side of the street, just to avoid you. No one likes a man with that many tats or piercings." I said in a hope that he might get distracted and loosen his grip.

"You know what Pearson? Your not that big yourself."

"I put it to you, I'm taller than you are." And it was true! I was about 2 inches taller than him. He rolled his eyes.

"Pearson, I've been in jail for 2 years and had various criminal assaults. So I suggest, if you don't want to get in a worse situation, you should shut the hell up mate."

I elbowed Josh in the stomach making him double over. I ran foward, wanting to go anywhere but here. I glanced over my shoulder before calling;

"I'm not your mate, I never was and never will be, so do us all a favour, and find a gutter and pass out there."

I didn't bother to glance back, I knew I had, had a lucky escape, he wasn't coming after me. I made a mental note, not to go back to the park again. I didn't want to face Josh again.

He scared me now almost as much as he had 4 years ago.