Chapter 13

Heyy :) Sorry it's short, and sorry for the last one being a bit sad :'( I know we had all grown to love Hayley.

Comment, vote, peace :D

Lily's P.O.V :)

Ding Dong. I opened the door. See, when it isn't morning - Ok technically it was afternoon, when Olly came over, but only just- I can be so lovely and answer the door on the first Ding dong!

It was Pete. And he did look fashionable!

"Hey Pete, were we meant to meet up today?"

"No but, do I need a reason, to visit you?" He smiled.

"Guess not." I said pretending to be depressed. Then we both laughed and went into my kitchen. Pete came up from behind me and put his hands around my waist and I nestled my head on his shoulder.

"Second film?" I asked.

"Sure!"

"Coffee?"

"Sure!"

"Are you stuck in repeat?"

"SURE!" We said together and I laughed.

I walked over and made more coffee and handed him a cup.

"Ughh! Milky coffee." Pete said

"Sorry, habit! It's not that bad. I only like it in the afternoon."

"You're right, it's not that bad if I wanted milk, but I wanted coffee!" Pete said jokingly.

"Oh, you really must make that clearer in future."

"I'm working on it." He said with a wink.

"And it looks like, your not the only one who doesn't like black coffee, in the afternoon."

"What? Why?" I asked. Then I glanced down at where Pete was looking. It was Olly's coffee, completely untouched and completely cold.

"Oh, that was Olly's. He came round earlier." I said and Pete stiffened.

Ding dong. Remember, take batteries out.

Ding dong. Go away. I was with Pete, I didn't want to see anyone else right now.

"You gonna answer that Lil?'"

Ding dong. Go away.

"Sure."

"Look who's in repeat now." Pete mocked.

"Yeah, but I only said it once." I laughed.

"Sure you did."

"HA! You said it then." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Oh God, this could be a looonnnggggg day. Why did, I come over here again?"

"You'll regret saying that Mr." I hissed, teasingly.

Ding dong, ding dong, ding dong.SHUT UP!

"COMING" I barked!

I opened the door to find Olly there, again.

"Olly do you not remember, our earlier conversation, about if no one opens the door after the first ding dong, it means GO AWAY?"

He put his finger to his chin and said "No, but thinking about it, I do remember your bed head hair."

I scowled and immediately patted down my hair.

"What do you want Olly?"

"My coat."

"And why would it be here?"

"Because I wore it when I cam-"

"Lil' is this guy bothering you again?" Pete growled, never taking his eyes off Olly.

"No he's fine thanks Pete."

"I just want my coat, please Lily." Olly said softly. What had gotten into him suddenly?

"Is this it?" Pete asked holding it up. Olly nodded and put a hand on my arm.

"Thank you ever so much." He cooed and then left, leaving me feeling a little odd and confused.

Hey! Can you guess whats happening??? :P