Chapter 15

Woo! Heya :) Chapter 15, a bit sad this chapter "/ And it's almost over this story now, sorry! Please forgive me! :) Sorry it's short :(

Comment, vote and peace

Lily's P.O.V

Where was he? 2 days ago, he couldn't stop ringing the door bell and now I needed him. Rage filled me, that little idiot was going to get it all, regardless to what I had said previously. I stormed out of my house and walked down the road, and there he was stood, resting against a fence, looking totally at ease. Not for much longer buddy.

"How dare you." I snapped. Olly blinked at me

"It would help if I knew what you were on about."

"You know what I'm talking about."

"No I really don't."

"It's Pete, he dumped me!"

"This is my problem how. . .?"

"Because, I didn't get it last night, but you were trying to get Pete to be jealous of you and I, and guess what it worked. He thought I was having a fling with you Olly!" I shrieked and Olly laughed.

"Really? What a loser."

"You can't talk. Olly, if you hadn't come back, I would still be with him."

"Whoa! I didn't make the guy dump you."

"Oh no, all that touching of the arm, talking softly and everything, that was because you really were thankful to have your coat back huh?"

"Well it was raining."

"Don't start Olly."

We stood there and I glared at him. My Pete. Had dumped me because of this idiot. Tears were threatening to let loose again, but I wiped them away quickly.

"All you've done, is make my like worse Olly, you've been here how long? And already I've been dumped, I've been grabbed by Keiran, oh yeah, he's basically sent you a death sentence, so I'd keep your gob closed in future."

"First Josh now Keiran." Olly muttered. "What did he say?"

"Something like " I warn you" I don't know Olly, I was too scared to be honest, do you even care about that. The fact that he took me from the park and talked to me in an alley way, doen't faze you."

"Well I shouldn't do, after what you said 2 days ago, but yes I do." He admitted

"Olly this is such a mess, I loved Pete. Does that count for nothing?"

"Not to me, no. I couldn't stand him."

"Oh, I didn't realise, next time I'll get your opinion on the guys I go out with before hand. Oh wait, you weren't there were you?" I snapped.

I had put up with him, but this was the final straw, I wasn't thinking straight, but couldn't stand being in the house alone, my thoughts just kept going around and around. I was tired because I hadn't slept much last night either and basically, my life was crap.

And it hadn't been before Olly had turned up.

"Is that it then? You come chasing after me, have a go at me and then that's it?" Olly asked

"Yes, thats it Olly. If I carry on talking to you I'll say something I regret, it's just easier for me to walk away right now. I'll see you later." I muttered and walked back to my flat.

I put the headphones in my ears and turned up the volume. I closed my eyes and listened to the lyrics: (Over my head, by The Fray- Check it out :)

I never knew, I never knew.

That everything was falling through

That everyone I knew was waiting on cue

To turn and run when all I needed was the truth.

I didn't know what to do. But I knew that music would help, it would soothe me and no problem would seem as bad, as long as a guitar was being strummed, a piano was being played or someones voice was singing. My parents had taught me that.

No music had helped me get over Olly when he left.

I used to fall asleep listening to music, and even put the headphones through my sleeve in my blazer and listen to songs during lessons. Nothing had worked. Would it work  now? I had no idea, but it was worth a go right?

Then, almost as if I had known it was going to ring, my phone BEEPED and vibrated on my thigh. I got it out of my pocket.

It was because of this whole mess that I picked up the phone.

It was because of this whole mess that I said yes. . .