Chapter 10

Chapter 10 already! Woo! Aww I love Hayley in chapter 9 :)  This is a bit of a filler until the end! But don't go straight to the end ;) thats cheating!

You know what to do: Comment,vote,peace ;D

Olly's P.O.V

I went to the park, the place I used to go to when I was younger, but now it just brought back bad memories. I wandered over to the slide and sat at the top of it just for a few moments, wanting some time to myself, to clear my head. Had there been another way to go about Josh and Keiran instead of running away? I really had been scared, those guys were criminals, that were never caught.

The one part I didn't tell Lily, was that for weeks before then I had visited my parents, so when Josh and Keiran, pushed me too far, part of me wanted to get away from them before it was too late. For most people their main problem would be getting away, how would their parents let them go? Or if they just ran they would be reported as missing. So I was lucky, I was allowed to see my parents, to live with them. For most kids they aren't so lucky.

I didn't want to leave my childhood village. I loved my life, my friends (excluding Keiran and Josh). I didn't mind school, I just got on with it. I wasn't exactly a straight A student, but I was a fail either. Lily was the most amazing best friend, I loved our banter. And of course I loved Hayley too, although she could drive you crazy with all of her talking. I wonder what happened to Hayley, does she still live near by? I made a mental note to ask Lily next time I saw her.

And of course I didn't particularly wanted to ask about Josh or Keiran, but I did want to know if either of them were in jail, it wouldn't surprise me and I prayed to God they were.

I looked around the park, watching people wander around. I looked at the swing set, where 2 little kids were sat in each one, both being pushed by mothers who were deep in conversation.

Under the big Oak tree was a teenage couple probably about 15, both were smiling and laughing, the girls head rested on the boys shoulder.

 At a picnic bench was a group of girls gossiping and texting.

And on the table next to them was a family eating ice cream and the father was trying to wipe the vanilla cream from his sons chin, but failing as the son kept on moving away, finding it a fun game.

Watching this all happen before me made me smile.

"Excuse me." A small voice said. I looked and found a toddler looking at me with big blue eyes. I moved out of his way.

"There you go! Would you like a push down?" I asked. He nodded quickly, making me laugh gently and I gave him a little push down the slide. I then walked away and sat down on a tyre swing. Only to be interrupted once more.

"Pearson?" A voice  from behind me called, before sitting down on the swing next to me. I instantly recognised the voice. The shock of hearing it though made me stop swinging and  made my body go numb.

Any guess's anyone?????? :D Cliff hanger! dun dun DUN :)