Chapter 2

Hey :) It's really really short but hey!

comment, vote and peace

1 week later

I rolled over onto my side and checked the time 11:30! Ahh the holoidays! I love lie in's. I stayed really quiet for a moment to check if my mum was home. Nope! I picked up my book, wanting to read and then icked up my hot ink headphone and my iPod, wanting to listen to The Wanted's album that I got for my birthday, when my stomach growled angrily at me. I laughed at the noise and climbed out of bed to get some much needed food. I put on the pink slippers that Olly had gotten me for my birthday, and finding a smile creeping up onto my face at the memory.

I grabbed an apple and sat down at the oak table in our kitchen and looked for a magizine to read. But gave up, mum must'ce tidied them away again. And when my mum cleans, she's like a mad women, everything is ut away in random places, making me  search for things for weeks, until I just ask her. I rolled my eyes. I couldn't complain. My mum always said "Don't complain, or I'll MAKE you stay in and tidy everything away." Which I obviously didn't want.

So When I pulled out a stool to sit on, I was a little shocked to see it

My hands trembled as picked up the thin sheet of paper.  I had no idea what it was or who it was from. I unfolded it and looked at the words until they were just a jumble, it didn't make anymore sense like that either. Because how could anthing like this be true? It couldn't, it has to be be a joke, I thought, I dropped it onto the kitchen tiles, I slid down and read it again and agian until I couldn't take it any more.

It read:

I'll come back soon Lil

O x

What was that supposed to mean? How soon would he come back? Where was he? How could he leave me? A tear escaped my eyes and slid down my cheek, leaving a tear stain on the paper. I ripped u the cream paper, and let the remainders of it srinkle over my pink pyjamas. I grasped it in my hands and then they started shaking uncontrolably. The tears came non stop, every insecurities I felt, stopped, my sobs were loud, so loud that nothing else could be heard including the door, when my mum walked in. I felt nothing, all my senses were lost. I was just confused. I knew this wasn't a note to say that he was going away, he would've said.

So why did he leave, and why so suddenly, nothing had been going worng at school, well nothing other than the fact he got a D in his Biology, but that was nothing.

Why was this happening?

Was it me?

Did I say something?

How could he just leave, did his mum and dad know about any of this? They seemed pretty down to earth people, but what if they'd gone too, then I'd never know why he was gone. Why would his foster parents go too?

This made no sense, it probably never would either.

How long was soon?

'Soon', does that mean like tomorrow.

Or a week?

Or a month?

Or a ... a... Year?

I shook my head hoping to knock some of the thoughts out of it, this CANNOT happen.

Right now I didn't know anything, except, The note he left broke my heart. . .