The Arrival

It was the first day of a new year at a new school for Aaron. He was coming from Massachusetts and was psyched to be at Wallace University. It was new, exciting, annnd kind of terrifying. Let's be honest he had never left home, not on his own at least. He wanted to get out of Massachusetts, but he did miss home. Which is one of the reasons he wanted to join the Dickie Dollars. It was a group of smart, athletic, and EXTREMELY hot guys. What could be better? So, he headed to the registration office to get all of his paperwork filled out. On his way there he bumped into a girl named Grace. She had super curly blond hair and was a little too bubbly for his liking, but she seemed cool. Maybe, in a super annoying way.

"Hey!", she said waving her hand. "Are you new too?", she asks tilting her head slightly.

"No, I like carrying around suitcases for fun.", he says sarcastically. She looks at him, confused. "Yes, I'm a freshman as well.", he says rolling his eyes.

"Cool! Maybe we'll see each other in class!", she says smiling.

"Maybe...catch ya later...", he says as he grabs the handle of one of his bags and begins walking. She runs up next to him matching his speed. She has no bags, so she must have already gotten settled.

"Grace! Names Grace. And yours is?..", she says looking at him not slowing down no matter how fast he walks.

"It's Aaron. Don't you have any luggage?", he says figuring if she wont leave him alone, he might as well get some info about everything.

"I do, but I just got settled at Kappa."

"Kappa? Seriously? YOU got in?", he says surprised that a girl like HER would be accepted so quickly. "Don't you have to rush or something?", he asks.

"Welll, Dean said the Kappa and the Dickies had to accept anyone who wanted in."

"Really?", he says as his phone alarm goes off. He looks and it's the alarm for orientation. The thing he was going to and this twit made him late. Maybe she wasn't completely annoying she did give him some valuable information. We would just have to see what happened with her.

"Shit. I got to go, I'm late to orientation.", he says rushing off.

"Okay, I went to the morning one so I guess I'll see you later?", she says but he is already gone. She puts her hands on her hips and watches him go. That boy would either be very valuable or a huge pain in the ass. She could already tell. "Better keep an eye on him", she mumbles walking away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

**AARON POV**ORIENTATION**

I rush down the hallway to the room that the orientation is in. I glance at the paper I had in my pocket to make sure I'm in the right place. Room 312. Alright, let's do this. I walk in quietly and find a place in the back next to a good looking guy, with brown hair wearing shorts and a tie-dye tank.

"Hey, don't worry. You didn't miss much., whispers the boy elbowing me in the arm. I smile in return.

"Name's Taylor.", he says staring back at me.

"Aaron.", I return. With that we both look to the Dean. She just started talking about Kappa and Dickie.

"Students who want to join either one of these organizations do not have to rush. I have demanded both of these groups accept anyone and everyone who wants to join., she booms throughout the classroom. Excited murmurs spread across like a wave. "At least now, they can't call themselves the most perfect people on campus.", she says under her breath.

"Someone has a stick up her ass.", I say hearing her.

"Ha ha! Good one." laughs Taylor. "I don't know why anyone would wanna join them anyway. It's a bunch of snobs."

"To be a part of something. Come on you should join with me. It could be fuuun. Besides those bitches wont know what hit em once we walk in." I laugh nudging him.

"Fiiiine. What's the worse that could happen? Someone gets killed?", we laugh and collect our stuff and walk out.

---------------------------------------------------------------

A.N. Hey guys! So yea, I'm writing a fanfic! I know the first chapter isn't perfect. It's my first. I also know I changed some things, buuut I think for the most part it's pretty good. I'll be sure to get better the farther I go. The first chapter was just a start, it'll get more dramatic the farther and deeper it goes. If you enjoyed it be sure to check out my other story, Bruises, Scars, and Love. It's not a fanfic but it does feature Pete (Diego Boneta) as one of the characters. Love you and stay tuned!