"I Want It to Be Special"

**TAYLOR'S POV**

I sit at a booth in our campus coffee shop, alone.

I just found out my father didn't want me.

What else is new? No one wants me.

I see a boy from the Dickie Dollars walk in.

He notices me and waves.

Walking over to me, he sits down and says "Hey, you're in the Dickie Dollars right?"

I nod, smiling.

He smiles. "Cool, me too."

"Cool." I say.

I look around and then back to him.

"Are you gonna order something?" I say.

He shakes his head. "No, this is fine." He says, taking a sip of my coffee.

I look at him, surprised. He winks at me.

I bite my lip.

Next I think I know, we're in his car in an abandoned parking lot.

He's pushed the seat down and I'm sitting in his lap.

He strokes lines in my back, I plant a kiss on his neck.

"There's condoms in the glove box." He says.

I nod.

"Only if you are ready, though."

I smile at him. Tugging off my shirt I say, "I'm ready."

Then, we do the deed.

*****

We're back in the coffee shop parking lot. I smile at him and get out, saying nothing.

From my car, I give him a last glance and then drive away.

Pulling into the Dickie driveway, I park my car and walk inside.

I see Chad and he sees me.

He flicks me off and I roll my eyes.

I reach my room and see Sadie sitting on my bed.

I say nothing.

"You have it all wrong." She says.

I turn to face her. "What?"

"My dad tried to contact you, but your mom wouldn't let him."

My eyes widen. "Why would she do that?"

She shrugs. "I don't know. You didn't come out of my vagina."

I smile. My dad actually wanted to meet me.

*****

**AARON'S POV**

After staying at Sam's for a while, me and Pete headed out.

Angelica got a ride with Chad and I think she's staying with him tonight.

Yep, that's right. She's spending the night.

Go, sister.

Me and Pete sit on the couch, watching Hit the Floor.

I usually watch it with Angelica, but I think she's too busy watching Chad's body at the moment.

I turn and Pete's watching me.

"What?" I say.

He grins. "You are beautiful."

I blush.

He grabs my chin. "I'm serious, Aaron."

I kiss his neck. "Thank you." He then kisses me lightly biting my lip.

"No, not now. It should be special.", I say putting my hand on his chest. He exhales disappointed. It blows his hair up, he's adorable. Why did I just stop him?

He then nods and rests his head on mine.

I hold his hand we slowly fall into the the program.

*****

**ANGELICA'S POV**

Me and Chad lay on his bed. Hit the Floor is on, but I'm not really paying attention.

I'm looking at his sexy face.

He's truly something else.

I crawl closer to him and tug on his tank top.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"I want to take us further." I say.

"Not tonight.", He says pulling his shirt back on. I sit back surprised and a little upset.

"Are you fucking kidding me?", I say scooting over staring daggers at him. Now I'm mad and horny.

"Please, don't be upset.", he says grabbing my wrist as I stand getting ready to leave. I turn and he is now sitting on the edge of the bed. He puts his hands on my waist and pulls me close. Damn, he's hot.

"You are the first man in existence to turn this down.", I say gesturing towards my hot ass body. "So, fuck yea i'm upset. I'm wondering what's wrong with my boyfriend because your obviously mental." He holds me tighter when I go to pull away.

"You think I don't want to rip your clothes off? Hell yea, I do. But, you are the first girl I've wanted to wait for in a long time. I don't want to mess this up, I want it to be special. Just trust me. I have a plan.", he says kissing my hand.

I roll my head around. "Why do you have to be so damn charming?", I ask.

"That's what you get with the Chadster, babe.", he says as he pulls me back in bed. I kick off my shoes and cuddle into him. I can wait, I just hope it's not for too long...

*****

**DENISE'S POV**

I had sex with Rodger and Dodger. Haha. Suck that, #5. Chocolate is the preferred candy. Sorry not sorry, honey.

-----------------------------------------------

A.N. Hey babes! First off, sorry for the short chapter. Buuut, I thought it was kind of romantic. Also, @AaronOsborne3 wrote most of this chapter so if you liked it, go check out his stories! They are really good! What do you think Chad has planned? What will happen with Taylor? Comment your predictions!

Chapter Question: Would you rather be an actor on a famous TV show or be the author of a famous book and why? I would choose author because it's more memorable.