An Exciting Date with the "Chadster"

**ANGELICA POV**

I'm laying in my bed staring up at the ceiling. I've been like this for a good three hours. I look over at my clock and see it's 6:00. I never called Chad. I am feeling really pissed off and would really like some alcohol, so I decide to call Aaron and tell him I can't make it. Hell, he seen Chad he will understand the predicament i'm in. Look at me sounding all smart, using big words. I laugh at myself and pick up my phone dialing Aaron's number. As i'm just about to hit call his name flashes on my screen. He's calling me. I answer, duh.

"Hey sis.", he says sounding halfway joyful, halfway pissed.

"What up bro?", I respond.

"Would you be totally pissed if I cancelled tonight?", he says awfully suspiciously.

"Yes and I would hate you for the rest of our lives. What happen?"

"I know you will.", he laughs, "I kinda met a guy.", I can hear him smiling. Literally.

"Boooyyy, you better spill."

"I will but not now, we can meet tomorrow."

"That's fine, I got a date with that fine ass Chad tonight any how.", I say and realize i'm smiling at his name. How sappy am I?

"Ooohh, girl you shoulda cancelled.", he says laughing.

"Bitch, I was just about to call you.", I laugh and so does he. Man, he is like the only dude that don't piss me off and instead makes me laugh.

"Well, you go get all hot and shit for yo date."

"I don't need to get hot, I already am.", with that he laughs and clicks off.

Well that turned out better then expected. What time did I say I was meetin Papi? That's right, eight. Well, I gotta hour. Might as well head over and get a head start. I grab my bag and head out the door. Most girls would try and dodge Satan..I mean Chanel, but not this bitch. I don't need to be hiding form nobody. I walk right on through the meeting room and hear a screeching that sounds like nails on a chalkboard.

"Angelina!!", I don't turn around and walk right out the door. Right before I shut it I turn around and look her dead in the eye.

"Guess all that bleach in your hair went to your brain, because my name is Angelica.", with that I slam the door for emphasis. Knowing her she will care more about that fact I said she bleached her hair more then the fact I said she was a complete and utter moron.

I walk down the street to the bar and walk over to a stool to sit down. I order a beer and pull out my phone. I fiddle around with that for about half an hour before some guy comes up to me. I don't know who he was, but he was obviously drunk.

"Hey gi..how yo..doins.." He says leaning on the bar for balance.

"I was doing great till your drunk ass came over.", I say not looking up from my phone.

"Oh com..on giiirr..give me smilx..", he says grabbing my arm. I pull away instantly and ball my fist.

"Look douche bag, I don't know who you are, but you better get the fuck away from me.", I stand up and he goes to grab my ass.

"Come on beautfils, lets have some fan..", he says grabbing at me. before I can punch him myself I see another guy throw a fist at him sending the drunk dude to the ground. I then realize it was Chad.

"Nobody grabs my girl's ass but me!", he says puffing his chest. It was heroic, until that point. but that was my Chad. Wait, did he call me his girl? He lightly touches my elbow, his expression softening.

"Are you okay?"

"Boy, I fine. I coulda handled that myself.", I say. I'm grateful he came to my rescue, but he needs to know I can handle my self and don't need some man protecting me.

"I know, but I don't want you to have too.", he smiles. Look, I know i'm a tough ass bitch, but that smile melts me. I don't know why and I would never admit it. Especially not to him, gotta make sure he knows he ain't got me.

"Thank you."

"Look, I know your tough..wait, what?", he says looking at me.

"I said, thank you.", I did want him to know I was grateful. We got out to his car and get in.

"Where are we going?", I ask.

"My place.", he says turning on the ignition.

"I told you, I ain't interested in havi-"

"We aren't, we are going to go back, lay on my bed, order a pizza, and watch TV. Nothing sexual. The Chadster can wait.", with that I nod and he pulls out of the lot.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N. Hey everybody! I know this chapter was super short, but I wanted to have a chapter solely based on Angelica and Chad. I might write the next chapter with Chad's POV. Let me know what you think about that idea. How are you all liking the softer side of her? Do you think Chad and Angelica are meant to be or just a college fling? Let me know what your predictions! Don't forget to comment and vote! Love you!!