Double Date

**ANGELICA POV**

I woke up in Chad's bed. I took a look around and realized I was hugging a pillow. I looked down and realized I had drooled. Shit, I drooled. I then realized Chad wasn't in bed with me and I looked around. He was standing over by a window on the phone. I quickly wiped away the drool before Chad turned around clicking off his phone and smiling at me. I smiled back and sat up smoothing my hair. He came over and sat on the bed kissing me on the forehead.

"Morning babe.", he said.

"Morning.", I lifted the cover exposing my tee and skinny jeans. "Oh, look. I'm still wearing clothing.", I said snarky. I was still a little pissed about not shagging Chad last night.

"Oh, come on. I told you why I wanted to wait.", he said stroking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"I know. I know. So, who were you on the phone with?", I said holding his wrist.

"I was making reservations at the French Market."

"The French wha? We going shopping or something?", I asked laughing.

"Its a fancy restaurant. Call your friend Aaron and his dude Pete. We can go on a double date. If you want.", he said shrugging. I smiled.

"Is this the special night you were planning?", I asked. He nodded and before he could get the word out I was already kissing him. I was leaning on my knees and had my hands on his cheeks.
He put his hand in my hair. I then leaned back and picked up my phone. He got up and pulled off his shirt heading to the bathroom.

"I gotta get ready for class. Be out in a minute."

"Boy, if you come back in here in just a towel, hot and steamy, I ain't waiting till tonight.", I say looking over his abs. He laughs and grabs some clothes out of his drawer and walks out. I grab my phone and my thumbs move overtime.

Me: Boyy, you better clean your ass up nice tonight because you're going on a double date with me and Papi.

I lay back on the bed and hear the ding of my phone. Alerting me of a text.

Aaron: Gurrl, who says I need cleaning up? I'm fine AF.

Me: Bitch, please. Papi has class late this afternoon, so i'll meet you at your place around 5. He'll pick me up and you guys will follow.

Aaron: You gonna tell me where we going?

Me: French Market. Some fancy place. That's why you following us.

Aaron: Kay. I'll see you later. Fancy clothes?

Me: Not a tux or anything just some nice pants and a button down.

Aaron: I don't even own a tux. Okay, i'll ttyl. Peace.

Me: Peace.

I sit up and pull on my converse as Chad comes out wearing some worn out jeans and black v neck tee.

"You leaving already?", he says walking over to grab his phone and wallet.

"Yup. Btw, you're picking me up at Aaron's and then we are going to the restaurant."

"Okay Mami. Dress nice for me.", he says as I stand up. He walks over and holds my hands next to my sides.

"I don't dress nice for nobody..", I say and he frowns. I put my hand on his cheek and look up at him. "But, I'll do it this one time.", I say and he smiles. I grab my black book bag and phone to head out.

"See you later.", he says turning his head watching me go.

"See you later.", with that I walk out the door.