Reduced Suspect Pool

**ANGELICA POV**

I woke up in bed. I was laying in the fetus position under a black comforter. I felt an arm around my waist and I looked next to me to see Chad sleeping peacefully on his pillow. He was hot even when asleep. I then looked at my left hand to see a diamond ring.

It was still hard to believe that I was engaged. So much had happened my freshman year of college. Most of it I didn't want to think about, but a couple things I did. I had made a couple of lifelong friends and gotten myself a lifelong lover. Ah, listen to me getting all poetic and ish. But seriously, I was beyond happy that this fine piece of ass was mine forever and no other girl could have him. He didn't want any other girl.

I just layed my head back down on my pillow and wrapped my hand around his. I closed my eyes and snuggled myself into him. Did I just say snuggle? Damn, this whole love thing is softening me. I didn't want this moment to ever end. I breathed in his scent and smiled. I exhaled.

*Brr!*Brr!* My phone vibrated. There goes my nice moment.

I stretched over to grab my phone. 1 new message from: Aaron.

I opened it.

Aaron: Can you meet me at the cafe?

I looked back at Chad and sighed. I didn't want to leave, but it was my boy. If he needed to meet, then I would go.

Me: I'm laying in bed with Papi, why you need to meet?

Before I make my decision I want to know if there's a good reason for me to get out of bed.

Aaron: You're gonna have a lifetime to lay in bed with him. Get your ass over here.

Ugh. Fine.

Me: Boy, you're lucky I like you.

I carefully removed Chad's arm from my waist and placed it on his side. I lifted the blanket and stood slowly, making sure not to shake the bed to much. I placed the blanket back in it's place and adjusted the pillow, smoothing the bed.

I then walked into Chad's walk in closet, which surprisingly was filled more with his clothes then mine. And all of my clothes were in there. I pulled a pair of light blue ripped jeans out of a droor and slid them on. Followed by a plain black shirt and some converse. I pulled my hair back into a slick pony tail and glanced in the full length mirror on the door. Damn, I looked good. The jeans and shirt showed my curves off in all the right places.

I walked out of the closet and over to the desk. Grabbing a pen.

Hey babe. Went to go meet Aaron at the cafe. See you soon. Love, Mami.

I placed the note on his nightstand and walked towards the door. Making sure to grab my phone and my over the shoulder brown fake leather purse. Walking out the door and locking it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*AARON POV*
I sat at a table in a corner sipping my iced mocha looking through my Twitter feed.