He makes you insecure (Grayson)

Grayson and I are going to one of his friends party. I was getting ready. The only thing I had to do was put on my makeup.

I was very insecure about my face, and I always had at least foundation, concealer, mascara, and maybe even eyeliner. I felt more confident and was happier of myself.

Since the party was at night, I thought I could do a smokey glittery eyes and red lipstick. I started to do my art.

(15 mins later)

I was done with my makeup and I felt so happy of the results.

"BABE ARE YOU DONE!" Grayson screamed from downstairs

I walked downstairs "Yeah let's go" I walked to the door, opening it, but I noticed Grayson didn't move. He was standing there with furrowed eyes.

"W-what's wrong Grayson?"

"Don't you think you have to much makeup on?" That hurt me as I hear him say that "You don't even look like yourself"

"Oh, I'll go take it of" I mumbled

I ran upstairs and went to the bathroom, locking the door. I got makeup wipes and started to wipe off everything. Then I saw my ugly face I hate so much.

My insecurities were kicking in and I started to cry. Grayson knew about my insecurities and him saying that made me feel worst.

Once I had my face cleaned, I lightly applied foundation to my face, but you can still tell I had some and a very thin line of eyeliner.

I fan myself trying to stop crying and waited to calm myself. When I was done with crying, I went downstairs which Grayson was waiting for me.

"There." I didn't look at Grayson. I walked out, staring at the ground.

"Babe wait" Grayson pulled me back

"What now Grayson, is this too much makeup too" I snapped at him. Then tears started to form in my eyes.

"Babe I'm sorry. I didn't mean it that way. I just wanted you to have a natural face. You look way more better without it. I want people to see the real you" he wiped my tears "I'm sorry babe"

I felt my heart warm up and I smacked my lips onto his "I love you Grayson, thank you" I hugged him

"I love you more (Y/N)" he hugged back

{A/N: yay I actually updated. Next will be an Ethan Fight one. Please vote and comment for more. Thanks for all the love and support~Karla}

Also request are open