He likes you (Grayson) (Pt 1)

Lately Grayson has been different with you. He's sort of been flirting with you but you just thought you were just having illusions.

Today you were just with Ethan and Grayson watching the "Maze Runner". You guys set up a whole movie sesh with food and drinks. It was a typical thing you guys did as friends on Fridays.

You guys were sitting on the couch and you were between the twins which was also how you guys would sit like.

You guys were on your phones, talking, laughing, slapping each other playfully, and other things.

"Guys pay attention to the movie" Ethan said pointing at the tv.

"Oh yeah of course, I can miss watching my boyfriend, Dylan O'brien" you said smiling and laughing.

Meanwhile Grayson just rolled his eyes and turned serious for a bit. He wasn't pleased about what you said. "Pssh. He's not even hot. He looks like a potato. Damn I feel sorry for anyone that ends up with that" was all he could say.

"Shut up Grayson" Ethan remarked "He has the least cares about your damn opinion"

"Well I'm just saying...." Grayson said

"Gosh I wish I was his actual girlfriend. That be a dream come true" you said with a dreamy face

It fell silent but you could hear Grayson let out a big breath of air.

(1 hour later)

The movie ended. After the movie you guys were just on your phones and talking, since there was t anything else to do.

Grayson texted Ethan on his phone:

G– Yo Ethan can you leave me alone with (Y/N)

E– Oh wait. You mean your girlfriend and you alone

G–Ethan!

E–Oh come on bro. Don't have to be embarrassed ;)

G–ETHAN! JUST LEAVE!

E– Alrighty lover boy

G–Sometimes I hate you. I hope you know that

E– Love you too bro

Ethan stood up from the couch, he stretched and yawned loudly "Well I have to go do something in the garage real quick but I'll be back" he then winked at Grayson

He gave him a death glare. He greeted his teeth together "Alright Ethan, hope it's real quick" you can tell his sarcasm

"Don't take long" you said

Ethan left the living room and it was only you and Grayson. It was silent but wasn't awkward.

You kept typing on your phone while Grayson put his arm around you. It was a normal thing.... Well that's what you thought.

"(Y/N)" he said softly

"Hmm" you responded

"Can I give you something"

You looked up from your phone and looked at Grayson "Oh, yeah, of course"

He dug his hand into his pocket. Then he pulled out a little black box. He handed it to you and you took it.

You looked at it confused but you opened it. Once it was opened, you saw a bracelet which had your name on it and a tiny heart hanging from it.

"Oh my god Grayson. You shouldn't of have."

"Wait can I ask you something"

You look at him again "yeah"

"Well.... It's been a while.... And I want to ask...." He tried to calm himself "Look I have been liking you since the first day I met you and I couldn't hold it in any longer, I needed to tell you or else it would've killed me, so (Y/N) (Y/L/N) will you be my girlfriend?"

{A/N: Part 2 maybe tomorrow... Idk. Anyways I finally updated. I hope you like it. I want to do a plot twist but idk. Also read my other stories if you would like. Also comment and like for more. Thanks for all the love and support ~ Karla}