You guys fight (Grayson) (pt 2)

Your pov:

It's been hours since our fight. Grayson hasn't called or texted me where he was or where he went.

I did get worried but I knew if I called him he wouldn't answer his phone. So I just left him alone.

I cleaned the whole house making it look like yesterday before Grayson made his mess.

I was still in tears because I knew I was a too harsh on him. I wish I wasn't a jerk to him.

Sometimes its hard to understand Grayson's life because he has many things to do to be doing what he's doing and I sometimes don't think about it. I wish I could have his easy life to support us but that's not easy either.

11:30 PM

I was on the couch, lying there with a wet, red face and clueless where Grayson was.

My eyes began to get heavy and I was blinking a lot. I was tired.

I closed my eyes little by little. When they were shut completely I was already sleeping.

(Next morning)

I heard a lot of movement coming from around me. I had a panic mood and quickly stood up.

"Hey, calm down, its me" Grayson came out of the kitchen and had a plate of pancakes in his hand.

"Grayson-" barely making out my words.

He was smiling like normal, like nothing from yesterday ever happened.

He came towards me with the plate of pancakes "I made these for you" he handed me the plate and I took it awkwardly

I looked at the pancakes and I saw a message on top of it made of chocolate syrup "I'm sorry babygirl, please forgive me <3"

I put the pancakes on the table and turned to Grayson. I began to tear up again but I went to hug him tightly.

"No Grayson, I should be the one sorry" I dug my head in his chest

He grabbed my face and he stared into my eyes deeply "Shut up, its both our faults (Y/N). But whatever I said yesterday isn't true. And I couldn't take it being without you. I didn't even think what I said to you. For that I'm sorry babygirl"

"But it's true what you said Grayson, I'm not use to you at all"
"No that's not true! You're important because you make me be happy and you're the reason why I do what I do everyday. Without you I wouldn't be the same as I am now" he wiped my tears that fell on my face

"Really Grayson?" I smiled a bit

"Yes babygirl. Please forgive me"

"Yes but only if you forgive me for being to hard on you"

"Deal" we both smiled at each other

He kissed me passionately then he stopped "Well let's finish those pancakes shall we?"

I laughed "Yes we shall my prince"

Who should I do next?

{A/N: here's part 2 for Grayson. Forgive me if it sucks but sadly I'm not using my phone since it got fucked up. Please vote and comment for more. Read my other stories if you would like. Thanks for the love and support ~ Karla}