He doesn't like you pt. 2 (Ethan)

That same day the whole situation happened, you ended up going home with tears streaming down your eyes.

Many people had stopped you to ask if you were okay but you ignored everyone as you continued to walk home. You felt so stupid and humiliated.

To makes matters worst, halfway through your walk, it began to rain. That made you feel much more worst. Today was really not your day.

Many questions ran through your head, especially asking yourself why you even tried.

You continued to walk until you saw a black car came by and parked near you. Your heart started to race as the passenger window rolled down.

"Y/N! You're soaking wet! Get in the car!" The voice was so distinguishable. It was Ethan.

"Fuck off Ethan."

"Y/N I'm not playing around, now get in the car. You're going to get sick."

"Well I'm not playing around either Ethan! And the only thing I'm going to get sick from is seeing your face!" Your voice raised while Ethan was just shocked. He's never heard you talk like that.

"Look Y/N I'm sorry! Now please get in the car. Grayson and I have been worried sick about you and we didn't enjoy our day today."

"Ha. Sorry our plans got ruined but I'm pretty sure you made it clear that I'm too much for you to handle. So goodbye now Ethan and leave me alone!"

You continued walking in the rain ignoring Ethan calling you. You could care less how worried he was and how soaked you were.

Out of nowhere you felt two strong arms wrap around you from behind. You tried to escape from the grip but you were too weak to do so.

"Y/N.... I'm sorry." All you heard from behind you.

"Ethan, let. me. go." You said slowly but harshly still trying to get out of his grip.

He finally let you go but he wasn't done yet, "Y/N look at me."

You turned around to see Ethan staring at you deeply. You felt a weird feeling.

"Y/N I'm sorry...."

You cut him off, "Ethan stop saying sorry! Get to your point or else I'm just leaving."

"Okay. Okay. Look, what I did in there, at the mall, was an asshole move and I shouldn't have done that."

"Wow Ethan. You're actually catching on that you were a jerk. Who would've guess."

"I'm not done." Ethan's voice got deeper making you shiver. "Yeah what I did was a stupid move and I would never want to hurt you in that way. When you left I was rethinking what I did and felt like an idiot afterwards. Y/n I've never had a girl give me attention and make little things for me like you do. It's new for me and as to why I don't know how to react."

You looked at Ethan almost surprised. Did he really mean what he said?

You kind of felt bad for reacting the way you did and wanted to understand him, "Sorry Ethan.... I should've known my limits and understood that you don't have the same feelings for me. I don't want you to feel obligated to date me or anything of that sort. Let's forget this happened and stay friends." You smiled trying to reassure what you said. "Let's go home and hang out with Grayson."

You were about to walk to his car until he grabbed your wrist just like he did in the mall, "I don't want to stay friends, Y/n."

You furrowed your eyebrows, "What?"

"What I said at the mall was not true. I came to realize whatever I said in there was the opposite to what I think about you Y/n. You're not obnoxious, you're caring. You're also not too much. And rather that you're not my type, you are. You're perfect the way you are. You always do so much for me and care about me. I don't know what I was thinking. I like you back Y/n" Ethan said soothingly

"Wait. Are you being serious Ethan? Or are you just saying that because you feel bad for me."

"I'm being very serious Y/n. I never let my emotions out like that." Ethan has a point and you knew it.

"Ethan I.... I don't know what to say."

"Will you don't have to, but from here on out you're my girlfriend." Ethan smiled widely

"But Ethan...."

He cut you off, "No buts, now let's go home cause now we are both soaking and I can't have you getting sick can I babe?"

You looked done blushing at how cheesy he was.

{A/N: sorry yall, I had to write this really quick and the structure of the story is bad but I'm trying to write better scenarios because these ones are not at its best. But thank you for reading and supporting. Have a good day loves ~ Karla}

Dolan twin imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें