You guys fight (Ethan)(Pt 1)

"Gosh, you're so problematic (Y/N)! I was just talking to her" Ethan screamed at me "Am I not allowed to have friends that are girls!" He slammed his fist on the table making me jump

"It's not that Ethan! It's that you and her were flirting in front of everyone, including me!" Tears formed in my eyes

Gosh! I hated when I cried in front of Ethan, especially during times like these were I had to be strong.

It was often when Ethan and I would fight and it made our relationship break more each time.

It was the same thing everytime, we fought after coming from a party just because he was, well in my eyes, flirting with any girl he found.

"I'm never going to a party, especially not with you!"

"Do you think I fucking care! What's the point, I mean you're just gonna do the same shit with different girls to every party we go! So go ahead, go to any damn party you want!"

"Well at least they're hotter than what I have, and they aren't like you, making everything a damn problem out of nothing!"

Everything became quiet. I just stood there rethinking what he said. My tears just flowed over me.

That's one thing I feared about my relationship with Ethan, that he would find a prettier girl than me. He said I was more than beautiful to him and that no other girl could compete with me but right now I just found out it was all lies.

I couldn't take it anymore being in the same room as Ethan, so I just ran out the door without another word. I ran and ran not knowing where I was going, I just knew I couldn't be with him.