You Guys Fight (Ethan)(Pt 2)

Big shout out to my first voter for this story @elizabethhacostaa

Ethan:

"Well at least they're hotter than what I have, and they aren't like you, making everything a damn problem out of nothing!" I said without even thinking.

Silence filled the room. (Y/N) was standing there, staring at me with a cold look, tears filling up her face. At the moment I regretted everything I said.

I was about to say something but then she ran out of the house without saying anything. It took me a minute to react and I tried to chase her.

As I got outside she was already gone. I throw my hands on the back of my head and exhale a lot of air. I knew I fucked up really badly and I had to find her. I took my phone, checking the time and it was 9:30 PM. It was late.

God, I hope I find her.

(20 mins later)

I've been looking everywhere and I still haven't found (Y/N).  The more I search, the more desperate and inpatient. I just wanted to find her to give her a tight bear hug and tell her how much I love her not the girls at any of the parties we've been to.

I stop my car, thought for a second where she could be......

Wait!

I knew were (Y/N) could be at!

I drive down to a beach; it was a secret beach me and Grayson found and it was a very special place for me because it's where I asked out (Y/N) to be my girlfriend and where we lived through many memories.

I got out of the car and I went walking around the beach. I walk for a bit until I saw (Y/N) sitting on top of the rock I asked her on. She was staring out to the see and her beautiful hair flowing through the wind. I saw her tear glistening and hear her quiet sniffles.

I ran to her but tried not to make a noise.

"I know you're behind me Ethan"

Dang it!

She stood up and turned to look at me. I saw her so broken and I felt guilty.

"(Y/N) I'm sorry for what I've said earlier. I was just mad and didn't think what was coming out my mouth. Everything I said wasn't true, none of those girls have the best things you have. They aren't as beautiful as you. They don't have an amazing personality like you do. None of those girls I talk at parties can never reach your level. That's why I love you. Please forgive me (Y/N)" tears rolled down my face

She stands on the rock "come here Ethan" her hand waving to come. I walk to her and stand in front of her on the rock. She held my hands tight and looked at me in the eyes, smiling "I forgive you Ethan"

I hugged her really tight, feeling relief that I didn't lose her. "So happy I didn't lose you princess. You don't even know how bad I felt"

"I love you Ethan"

"I love you (Y/N)"

{A/N: wow, I'm actually alive:) well here's part 2; hope you liked it. Not the best but I'll try making the Grayson one better:) Goodnight children. Thanks for all the love and support ~ Karla}

Dolan twin imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें