He doesn't like you pt.1 (Ethan)

You were preparing some chocolate chips cookies for Ethan.

You've known Grayson and Ethan for about two years already, and have develop a great friendship with them. Well Ethan was a bit of an exception.

You see, you've developed a big crush on Ethan when you first met him. At first you didn't show your feelings since you didn't want to embarrass yourself but as time passed you started to make it more obvious, to the point that Ethan himself found out.

Ethan of course didn't say much to the situation, and rather kept it to himself that he found out about your secret crush.

You on the other hand didn't mind as much, you were happy he knew because you could express your feelings more easily.

You liked to give him gifts and bake him sweets, and do little details just for him to notice you. Also you were one giggly person around Ethan; he makes a lame joke, you laughed; he would talk about his day, you laughed. Whatever he did you always liked to giggle just to brighten up the mood.

But this did leave Ethan quite annoyed about you. He liked being your friend since you did have some friendly and nice traits but he also thought you were a little too much when it came to showing your feelings for him.

Basically he didn't have the same feelings for you, which you knew yourself as well. But that's why you go through all the trouble to show him how much you care and love him.

After all, you had hope.

Hour later

The cookies were ready and you had put the cookies inside a goodie bag. They smelled very good and looked tasty.

You had gone to the mall because earlier you guys had planned to meet up there to hang out.

At the mall

You arrived outside the mall, taking a breath in and exhaling out slowly.

You got inside the semi crowded mall and took out your phone to text Grayson and Ethan that you were here.

Walking around with mall for a bit you had notice someone familiar leaning on a wall.

It was Ethan.

You smiled widely and ran towards Ethan.

"ETHAN!" You yelled out

Ethan barely turning towards your direction, you had grabbed his arm for support so you wouldn't trip and calmed yourself.

"ETHAN! I finally found you! I was walking around waiting for you to text me back, but it's okay. But before I forget here's some chocolate chip cookies I made for you" you pulled the goodie bag from your purse, "I hope you liked them, took me a lot of work to make them."

You smiled at him but you didn't receive one back. Instead he coughed and made signals with his eyes to look forward. You turned around and saw there was a girl in front of you.

She looked confused at us.

Ethan coughed again, "sorry about that Jessica.... um this is (y/n), she's a good friend of mine and Grayson. She's a little obnoxious sometimes." He chuckled awkwardly.

Your smile had faded and turned into a frown.

"It's okay. I thought she was your girlfriend." She smiled at Ethan and Ethan smiled back at her.

In the inside you were starting to get jealous.

"Pssh nah, she's not my type. She's too much for me."

There.

He said it.

The words that you didn't want to hear.

She's not my type

She's too much for me

They both gave a little laugh but you of course didn't find it funny. You just felt like crying.

"Um Ethan, here. I should get going." Your sweet voice turned monotone

"Wait but aren't we gonna hang out with Grayson as we planned?"

You held in your tears, "No. I forgot I had something to do at home. Tell Grayson next time." You then started walking off.

Suddenly you felt someone grab your wrist, "(Y/n), are you okay? We planned this for weeks, why leave so soon?" Ethan had concern in his voice

You yank your arm from his grip and looked down at the ground. You started to cry.

"No. I'm not okay."

"Why? Did something happen?"

Getting angrier you just let it all out, "Yes Ethan! Something did happen! You just embarrassed me in front of that girl! You made me look like such an obsessive girl! Then you have the guts to say I'm not your type, that I'm to much and obnoxious! I'm sorry, but I don't think it's a good idea for someone like me to hang out with you if I'm too much to handle."

Ethan was shocked. He was speechless.

"(Y/n) please just listen–" you cut him off.

"No Ethan I understand. I know you don't like me. I know I'm just a hopeless girl trying to find hopeless love but did you really have to embarrass me like that? I put effort so you can notice how much I care about you but you just like to crush my hope. It's okay, I won't bother you anymore."

You then storm off from the mall leaving Ethan behind.

You cried whole way home and had the scene replay in your head.

Your hope was gone.

{A/N: well I had this story idea in my head, but as I wrote it the structure wasn't going well but eh it's something. But anyways sorry. Also if you want request you can dm me!}