He cheats on you (Ethan)

You had planned to go visit your boyfriend Ethan in LA since you still were living in New Jersey.

You wanted to surprise him, and the only person that knew was his twin brother Grayson.

He thought that it was a great idea and that he would be super happy to see you.

Its been a struggle for you and Ethan because you guys are in a long distance relationship. But nothing stopped you guys and it was a strong relationship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You had gotten off the plane and started to head out of the airport, waiting for Grayson.

"BOO!" You had heard the familiar voice that scared the shit out of you.

"GRAYSON DONT SCARE ME LIKE THAT!"

"Sorry, didn't mean to alarm you like that," he laughed at you.

"Sometimes I want to slap you." You said jokingly

"Sure you do. Anyways let's start going before my bother questions were I've gone."

You nodded, and then started heading out to Grayson's car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You finally made it to the outside of their apartment, which had stunned you. It was the first time you saw their home. You couldn't imagine the inside.

"Amazing right?" Grayson knew how awed you were.

"Yeah."

You two made it inside the apartment which looked really beautiful. They were living the dream.

As much as their lifestyle was something exciting to see, you were more hyped to see your boyfriend.

"Wait (Y/N) I wanna record this moment" Grayson suggested as he grabbed his camera.

You agreed to the idea.

Grayson then showed you were Ethan's room was.

Both of you guys were ready to open the door and surprise Ethan.

1, 2, 3

As Grayson recorded, you open the door with so much excitement.

But you wished you hadn't.

Both you and Grayson were standing outside of Ethan's room in shock.

Your body felt frozen and your mind was spinning.

Ethan had some random girl sitting on his lap and her arms wrapped around his neck, while they were kissing.

The love birds snapped out of the kiss and looked towards your direction. Ethan's went wide.

"(Y/N)...." Ethan said lowly

You just ran out of their apartment and gone through the streets of LA.

{A/N: hope you enjoyed this crappy imagine}