He likes you (Ethan) (Pt 2)

Ethan pov:

I have just ask my best friend if she would want to be my girlfriend but my stomach started to turn as I saw her quiet, with a thinking face.

I've really liked (Y/N) for a very long time but it always seemed that she liked Grayson more than me

My idea to prevent them from seeing each other a lot was for me to go to places with (Y/N) without Grayson. I knew she would eventually get suspicious about my plan.

I felt terrible about what I was doing to our friendship but I really liked her and I never felt this way with anyone.

"Ethan..... I can't believe you..." She started to say to me. Fuck! I knew it. She's mad at me and probably hates me for lying.

"I'm sorry (Y/N), I didn't mean for this to go in a bad direction but... I'm so sor-"

She stopped me "No Ethan, I mean I can't believe you did all this just to get me closer to you. No boy has ever done that for me"

I stood there in shock "Wait... So you aren't mad at me?"

She giggled "Of course not Ethan, I actually appreciate how you did all this for me"

"But do you like me back...."

"Yes I do Ethan, I've actually liked you for a while now but I thought you wouldn't feel the same"

"No way (Y/N)! Same. I thought you liked Grayson"

"Although Grayson is your twin, both of you are different. And only you, Ethan, can make me smile and be the happiest person" she smiled with shining eyes

"Does that mean you accept"

"OF COURSE ETHAN" she hugged me tight "I love you Ethan"

"I love you too (Y/N)"

{A/N: Here's part 2 for Ethan. Might do Grayson next. Anyways how are you guys because I've been dead :) Hope you guys liked this. Please vote and comment. Read my other stories if you would like. Thanks for all your love and support ~ Karla}