Chapter 9

Goals-10 veiws, 3 votes and 1 comment please!

---------------------------------------------

Today Rick and I are driving back to the highway to see if Sophia may have found her way back.

We sit in silence the tension is thick and I have no clue why. Maybe because of the kiss yesterday? It wasn't anything special and it sure as hell didn't mean anything to me anyways. The car comes to a quick stop making my head jerk forward. Rick looks at me.

"What was that yesterday?" He asks.

"I have no idea what you are talkin' about" I reply innocently.

"Why did you kiss me daisy?" He asks.

"I hated seeing you all upset over Lori and Shane so I wanted to cheer you up" I reply shrugging.

"You are messing with my head!" He yells.

I flinch at his tone.

"Look Rick, I'm not interested in a relationship or anything like that crap. That kiss was simply your revenge it meant nothing" I sigh I see he is hurt by my words.

What did he think? We'd actually be a couple and live happily ever after? Hell no I'm a Dixon we don't do relationships. Rick is a good guy and all,but he needs to realize there ain't any room for love in this world now it's all about trying to survive now, all I want to do is find Merle and keep my brothers safe and sound.

"Rick I'm sorry for messin' with your head..its just this world ain't made for love anymore" I say.

He seems like he is t going to reply. He's just lucky I apologized I don't do that often. Hell I hardly do that at all.

"I just thought maybe we had somethin'" he replies.

"Rick, I know you're feeling lonely because of the whole Lori situation, but trust me when I say you don't feel anything for me" I assure him.

He keeps quiet and continues to drive till we reach the highway where bodies lay scattered everywhere and the supplies we left for Sophia still sit where we left them, Rick and I both get out without saying a word I can tell he's pissed. I pick through the cars we recently didn't have time to look through while Rick just stares at the supplies we left.

I end up finding a nice red flannel shirt, two tank tops a couple pairs of jean shorts and one pair of black skinny jeans. As I finish packing the clothes in my backpack I find a men's flannel that matches mine I snatch it up and walk over to Rick who doesn't meet my gaze.

"Red's your color sheriff" I joke throwing the shirt at him.

"Stop calming me sheriff" he grumbles trying to hide a smile.

"I'm gonna go change in one of these trucks. You keep watch!" I yell running into a black Dodge Ram.

I decide to wear the flannel along with a pair of the shorts it's still warm now so I can wear them for I'd say a couple more weeks till the weather gets colder. As I finish up I slip my cowboy boots on and thank god I never got leg hair. I step out and close the door behind me. I see Rick crouching down mumbling two himself or so I thought as I saw him stand and tuck a walkie talkie on his belt loop.He sees me and looks me up and down his mouth gapping a little bit. I smirk. Even at the end of the world boys will be boys I guess.

"Like what ya see sheriff?" I tease.

"Seen better" he retorts trying to hide a blush.

"Yeah right!" I reply walking back to the car.

Rick soon gets in and starts the car as we drive back I can see Rick staring at my exposed legs he is such a guy. I feel bad about leading him on earlier but hey I had to help him some how. We pull up to the farm as I'm about to get out Rick stops me by grabbing my arm.

"If you wanna play that game, I'll show you that I'm the winner" he threatens getting close and closer to my face.

"Game on..sheriff" I smirk stepping out of the car.

He thinks he's the winner? Hell no I know how to play this all I have to do is tease him and I have the body for that. Just wait and see he'll be begging for me.

-Authors Note-

The game is on! Rick wants Daisy but all Daisy wants to do is tease.
This chapter wasn't the best and I'm sorry for that I'll make it up to yall I promise🖖