Chapter 11

Goal: 15 views please! Oh and I just wanted to say that this story won't just follow all of the TV show I like surprises and I hope yall do too..
--------------------------------------------

Daryl and I sit in our tent he refused to stay in the house and Hershel put him on bed rest to my surprise he's actually listening. I sit on my sleeping bag sharping my knife it's getting kind of dull plus I'm bored as hell.

"This is so damn borin" Daryl complains.

"Oh come on brother, don't like spendin time with your favourite sister?" I tease.

"Yer my only sister" he rolls his eyes and sits up.

"Well how 'bout a story?" I suggest he lays back down seeming interested o scoot closer and begin to think.

"Remember the time you and Merle took me fishin'. That was so much fun. Even though we didn't catch any fish" I laugh.

"Yeah cause you and Merle wouldn't shut the hell up" he smirks.

Hey in my defence I was eight. What eight year old is quite? I don't know Merles excuse he after all is nine years older than Daryl. Merle was always the brother you could joke around with the only problem was he didn't know when to shut his mouth I'm kinda the same way. Where as Daryl is so serious and grumpy yet he always protects me.

I flip Daryl off and leave the tent. I see Andrea talking with Shane probably flirting as usual Shane doesn't seem interested though. Dale sits on top of the RV on watch like always, Carol and Lori are gossiping probably talking about periods or some girly shit they're always giggling when they see me. T-dog sits on the porch steps eating a really yummy looking peach and Rick and Carl are standing on the porch talking to each other I think it's so cute how Carl now wears his fathers sheriff hat so now his nickname shall be 'baby sheriff' not that great but it bugs him.

"Sup?" I ask walking up to the father and son.

"Talking with Carl about gun training" Rick answers.

I look down to the boy. He has a hopeful look in his eyes he's probably begging his dad to let him learn to shoot which I think is a good idea and no doubt Lori or should I say whori considers them dangerous.

"Lil Bit, ya gotta convince mom and dad to let me learn!" He pleads looking up at me.

"Come on baby sheriff. Ya mama already don't like me" I reply smirking.

"What? Why don't she like ya? You're so cool!" He smiles.

I know he's trying to sweet talk me, but lemme say it's working he's got that charm working for him.

"Anyways. Try sweet talkin 'er" I suggest.

Carl shrugs and runs off towards his mama I meet her glare and give her a nice wink enjoying that I can push her buttons so easy. It's freaking hilarious.

"Are ya done havin a stare down?" Rick jokes taking my hand.

"Watch yourself boy, ya wife is watchin" I tease taking my hand from his grasp.

"Ain't gotta wife" he replies.

I push his shoulder and look down to his left hand seeing his wedding ring is gone. I look back up to him to see him looking sad.

"I can't forgive her.." He whispers.

"I understand Rick, but it ain't your fault" I assure him.

"Hell we had problems before all this. Shoulda seen it comin" he replies.

"I'm pretty sure you couldn't guess that yer best friend and wife would sleep together and fall in love" I chuckle.

"Shane was always interested in her though. Everytime we'd fight she'd call Shane to come and 'talk to me'." He replies rolling his eyes.

"I'm guessin' yall fought a lot?" I ask leaning against the porch railing.

"Yeah..she always wanted me to fight back, but I couldn't most of the time I knew she was right or I just didn't have the energy to fight" he says watching Shane give Lori a kiss.

"Hell most women would love to have a man like that!" I laugh.

"Guess Lori and I ain't meant to be" he shrugs.

"Uh..yeah" I reply lamely.

I seriously don't know what to say. These type of situations always made me uncomfortable that's why I try to avoid them. Who knew even at the end of the world there could still be awkward situations.

"You ain't good with emotions" Rick laughs I roll my eyes.

"None of the Dixons ever have been" I reply.

Rick and I talk for a while who knew he could be funny? We talk about our past lives of course I avoided the subject of my parents while Rick avoided the topic of Lori. He even voiced his concerns about Carl liking Shane better than him which I immediately shot down.

"Look. Ya need ta stop thinkin about that. Carl is a smart boy he ain't gonna fall for Shane's charm to long" I say.

"Oh so Shane has charm now? I thought I was the only charmer" he replies winking at me.

"You do, but I'm not as easy to impress as Lori is" I smirk.

"Yeah I've learned that already" I don't think I was meant to hear that.

Soon enough it's time for dinner. Rick and I both head over to where everyone is already sitting eating the food Carol prepared. I sit on a log surprised to see Daryl sitting across from me. Rick sits next to me which makes Daryl scowl.

"You're supposed to be restin" I scold my brother playfully.

"Ain't no use sittin on my ass" he replies.

"I gave ya a book" Andrea pipes up.

"Don't go near my brother" I warn glaring at her.

"Chill Lil Bit. She was jus watchin out for the group" Daryl says standing up.

I roll my eyes. Thats one thing I wish I could do let things go, but instead I stay mad. Before this Andrea and I had no problems I mean we weren't friends by no means she just ain't my type of friend. I just don't like the fact she almost shot my brother and she doesn't listen.I notice Glenn and Dale are off whispering it looks important. Dale meets my gaze shakes his head and walks away from a sweating Glenn.

What are those two up to?