Chapter 12

Goals: 15 views and 2 comments please=)
-------------------------------------------

"She's pregnant? Is it...yours?" The questions spew out out of my mouth.

Lori is pregnant like full blown pregnant there's a baby in there. I've never actually been around any pregnant women but I hear the  hormones are the worst and Lori is already kinda bitchy okay full blown bitchy so this isn't going to help anything.

"I don't think so..but we did uh..sleep together my first night with the group" he replies.

"Yeah, but she did bang Shane the day before or hell the hour before you came" I smile.

"Could you not refer to it as 'banging'" he laughs.

"Fine. Bumpin' uglies sounds better anyways" I reply smartly.

I love to tease people ya know making them uncomfortable with red faces all flustered something just makes me so happy to see them stumbling over their words it's hilarious to see the wide doe eyed look.

"I have to talk to Hershel. Please keep an eye on Shane make sure he doesn't do anything stupid, oh and I need to talk to you later.." He smiles.

"Ya got it" I reply.

He walks away leaving me with my thoughts. I sit in one of the rocking chairs that is on the porch. I look around the farm, this is the safest we've been in months we need to stay here it's crucial for us to survive. I see Carol and Lori giggling about something while making a fire for dinner, T-dog is chopping wood, Dale of course is sitting on top of his RV keeping watch Andrea is talking with Shane, more like flirting she bites her lip and flips her hair enough it's really obvious. I don't see Glenn probably sucking faces with Maggie. My brother comes walking up to me.

"Finally I get ta see ya" he sighs sitting down beside me.

"Huh?" I ask confused.

He's actually been hanging with Carol so much I feel like I haven't seen him in forever in reality it was yesterday but still.

"Yer either with Rick or busy with Carl. Just weird seein' ya alone" he shrugs.

"Hold up. Are ya jealous?" I ask smiling.

"Yea ya wish.." He scoffs.

I smile as I come up with a plan to annoy my brother. It's actually what I live for is to annoy him it's so funny to see his face all scrunched up in anger.

"I heard you been givin' the wood to Carol" I tease while laughing.

His face burns bright with anger. Looks like a Rudolph the red faced reindeer if ya ask me.

"Shut up ya know I haven't. She's too whiny" he grumbles.

"Oh yeah soundin' like two coons makin' sweet, sweet love" I continue.

Ooo so scared

"I'm warnin' ya" he mumbles.

"Oh brighten up! You use ta be so much fun!" I complain.

He stand to his feet waving his hands all around clearly angry at what I thought to be hilarious comments.

"Wake up! People are eatin people! You're still walkin around like everything's normal!" He yells standing over me.

"Oh fuck you!" I yell pushing past him.

Gosh I was just joking with him, Merle wouldn't have yelled at me he would just laugh right along with me. I know my brother doesn't like Carol he hates women who are clingy and Carol walks around like a lost puppy so she definitely isn't his type. I know the world is going to hell don't mean we can't have fun.

All we do is fight to survive what's the point when it's all just depressive I mean we're safe and even for now we need to enjoy it.