Chapter 22

The last chapter was crappy so lemme help with this kinda average one!!

Feel free to vote ;)

I'm updating twice today since it's May and my birthday is the 18th!! Also I have no wifi at my house and idk if I'll get it back anytime soon:(

Ill be 19!!!! Like whoa....

Anyways enjoy this chapter and the extra update! Maybe leave me a happy birthday? ;)

________________________

I pull at my hair mentally freaking out at my sight outside the nearby window. Dozens and dozens of walkers begin invading the once peaceful and somewhat safe farm. All of this. Gone.

For it wasn't an hour ago we lost Dale and now this shit happens. I hate to admit that I'm worried about Rick, I mean the guy stays in my head to be honest but more importantly my brother is out there in that hoard of undead. I shake my head squeezing my eyes shut trying to figure out a plan.

Keep everyone safe

Ricks words echo throughout my head, they could need help, hell for all I know they could be dead and that's the scary part, without Rick there's no one to lead, without my brother half of me is gone and without Glenn our hope for humanity is gone. I mean that Asian man is always positive that has to be good for people yeah he's a sucky tracker and hunter but he's good at listening.

"I gotta go" I speak deciding my plan.

"What? No Daisy please don't" Beth pleads holding onto my arm.

The blonde girl with bright blue eyes looks at me. I haven't really talked to her much but I know she watches me, when I start a fire, or at target practice she's always watching its fucking creepy but I think she just wants to learn.

"Beth...we can't just sit back let Rick and the others die!" I scream trying to pull away only to be snatched back.

Damn blondie got grip.

"You're the strongest one here! We need you!" She grits her teeth with every word.

I look around the room to see everyone staring at me with hope in their eyes that they agree with Beth's words. Even Lori nods her head in agreement, these people actually depended on me.

I knit my eyebrows as I count the people coming up short with no Carl. Carl. Where is he?

"Carl! Carl!" I yell walking up the stairs with Lori hot on my trail. "Where is he??" I ask spinning around to meet the petite brunette.

"Oh my god..." she pants with fearful eyes "CARL!!! CARL!" she screams throughout the house.

With no answer I start to freak. That kid is out there. Shit. Shit. Shit. But Carl is strong right? No no he couldn't fight off that many hell none of us could.

As I run down the creaky steps Herschel bumps into me with a worried look and his rifle in hand. I stop the old man from walking past me and catch my breath.

"Carl..he's missing can you go out on the porch, start shootin' some of those fuckers down?" I ask.

"Right. I'll take a look out just incase the kid comes back" the man obliges agreeing as he goes out the door slamming the door.

I turn on my heel ready to tell everyone to get their weapons but am met with the smirk of my jackass brother. I hug him tightly happy he's okay my mind is somewhat at ease knowing he's here.

"We found Randall" he mutters in my ear not letting me out of the hug.

My eyes widen as I pull away slightly scared. The way he said it is like Randall might have told them what all happened. I mean I'll tell my brother one day but it's embarrassing that I was weak that I had that done to me.

"He was a walker..but no bites" he continues with everyone now listening.

No bites? How was he a walker then? No time for questions as shots begin to fire and the walkers approaching the house closer and closer.

"Shit!" I yell grabbing my hand gun.

Andrea, Daryl, Glenn, Maggie, Lori, Herschel and I start shooting down the smelly flesh eating monsters trying my best to keep them back, I start to freak hearing the dreaded click of my gun. No ammo. Right as I go to grab my knife Glenn appears handing me another magazine filling my gun.

With a nod of a thanks I continue to kill them one by one. Yes I'm scared as hell, but I keep my aim steady as they get even closer. I a glimpse of light catches my eye and I look to see the big barn that use to hold many monsters not too long alone is now in flames and drawing the walkers giving us the advantage.

I hear the scream of jimmy and I wince as they die down I turn back to see everyone running toward different vehicles all but me and Herschel stay on the porch continuing to shoot. I look at the old man and shake his arm gaining his attention.

"We gotta go!" I yell over the moans of the dead.

"No! I'll die with my farm!" He replies yelling louder.

"Herschel! It's stupid to die like this! Come on! You got Maggie! You got Beth! Herschel damnit you got us!" I scream.

He lowers his weapon taken back by my words hell so am I. But I've grown connected to this old man he's everything I wanted my dad to be everything my dad wasn't.

With a nod I take his arm and we run quickly to his blue truck. I grab my knife seeing Beth pull on Patricia as a walker bites into her wrist. Beth is frozen it seems.

I stab the soft skull of the walker and drag Beth to her dad's truck. I push her in along with Maggie, I see no Glenn, no Rick no Daryl.

"Daisy! Let's go!" Herschel yells motioning to the back.

I hear the roar of my brothers motorcycle making me smile as Carol jumps on and they drive off, safe. Glenn hope in the back of the truck quickly and offers me a hand and I take it desperate to escape the claws of the dead.

Rick fucking Grimes you better be safe.

I hop in the back with Glenn looking for the sheriff making me worry for his safety.

Cause I care..I actually care for that annoying, nosey, handsome, caring man...and he better be safe.