Chapter 19

Sorry for the long wait for this chapter writers block sucks!

Anyways please read and share with friends!

Goals- 50 views and I'll update!
------------------------------------------

"Lil bit I outta kill ya!" I hear my brother yell as I step out of the car.

"Miss me?" I joke.

He's clearly not in no mood for my smart mouth, but hey I'm here I'm good, and I'm alive! That's good after all I've been through I just want things to get back to normal like they was before I left. I don't even want to mention what happened to me what those men did...

"I'm just glad she's here and alive" Rick sighs.

I know he thinks we are gonna return to our usual flirtatious ways, but I'm not I don't want love especially not during the apocalypse. Is he always on my mind? Yeah. Is he handsome as hell? Yeah. And does he actually care for me? I think so. But I have to put feelings behind I have to focus on surviving and keeping the group alive.

I see Glenn and Rick both get a hold on Randall, leading him to a small shed. He's still blindfolded and I bet he's afraid, but I don't care he watched them hurt me! Hell he even did those things he didn't beat me but he rapped me! He didn't help he's just as evil as they are.

"What happened?"Daryl asks looking at me.

"I don't know" I lie shrugging.

"Aye, we'll talk about this later" Daryl grunts grabbing my arm.

I nod walking away as Rick, Daryl and Glenn began to talk. I don't want to hear them talk about Randal or the group of pigs he calls friends they'll all pay...ill make them pay.

I make it to my brother and I's tent it still looks the same all messy and smells like pine and sweat. Squirrel skins lie in the corner along with some knives and random arrows. I lay down on the sleeping bag making my bones relax, it feels like I haven't been here in forever like it's been years or something.

I squint my eyes in confusion to why I didn't see Dale. The man was annoying but I'm sure he would've come bugging me about leaving the group so quick and easy. Dale is the kind of guy that likes to speak his opinion when no one even asked he's wise, but he gets annoying always being positive.

I sigh and turn over closing my eyes I didn't realize how tired I am I feel sore all over. I wish I would've never left what was I thinking? You shouldn't leave when times get tough, because those times make you stronger.

"Hey" I hear Rick's gruff southern twang speak outside my tent.

I sigh crawling to the entrance opening it enough to invite the man in. He sits next to me just staring at my face as I look anywhere else but his baby blue eyes.

"I missed you Daisy" he admits holding my hand.

No. Love can't happen especially not in times like these the more you care the more you're hurt when something happens to them. Do I like Rick? Yeah hell I might even be in love with the man but I can't risk it, it's already hard caring for my brother as much as I do I just hope nothing happens to him.

"Rick..." I sniff still not looking at him while stray tears run down my cheeks.

"Daisy...I know how you feel" he replies turning my face to see him.

His face has hardened since the last time I saw him he looks tired yet the look in his eyes shows softness as he looks at my eyes then to my lips.

"Rick we can't " I sigh moving away.

"You're scared. You're scared of hurt. Daisy I know I can make you happy" he replies.

"You do. I just...if you were to die..I don't know what I'd do" I admit looking down to my hands.

He moves my face to where I'm looking to him once again. Rick is such a great guy and if this wasn't the apocalypse I would go for a man like him, but I have to keep me and my brother safe I can't focus on love in this world no matter how bad I want it.

"You're scared of getting close because every time you do something always happens. Daisy sometimes choosing to be happy and choosing love doesn't mean weakness, we can take this slow.." He rambles.

I sigh rubbing my temples replaying all the words he said. I just don't know and I hate talking about feelings it's just ewww. Rick is a good guy, and he's strong...

"Fine..we take it slow and you best keep yourself safe" I growl looking away blushing.

"Deal" he whispers.

He turns me back to him and kisses me forcefully. It's so mushy but I feel sparks like on them stupid romance novels or the movies I actually feel like this is all I ever wanted. Maybe love can happen for me...I just don't know.

But I'll enjoy it while I can.