Storyline (updated version)

• Dedicated to to everyone who read this :)

this story was inspried by a roleplay group on Dogzer.net name Twilight Academy =D  sadly it no loner exists...

"I'd rather die that be an enemy to my only true friends!"

Ashleigh Knight is a 14 year old girl whose parents were mysteriously killed when she was still in kindergarden. She was adopted very soon after and lived most of her childhood and the peak of teenage hood under the guidance and love of her foster family, the Cross family, and her Aunt cathy who watched from afar, making sure Ashleigh fulfilled her destiny as the heir to the Knight Family, but what makes this Knight family so significant?

Ashleigh lived a pretty normal life up to the time when she was plucked out of middle school and she was transferred to a bording school known as the famous Rising Star Academy. Rising Star Academy turned out to have more dark secrets than there were stars in the sky. Ashleigh's thrown into a world of both romance and horror and lots of bloodshed when she meets a mysterious boy and girl by the names of Ethan Kuran and Rebecca Moon.

At first glance, they seemed like two normal students who were in the night class and in different dorms to Ashleigh, but she discovers they both are more demon like that human. One a pureblood vampire and the other a werewolf.

On top of that, she discovers a whole new side to her family's past, one that dark and holds many secrets and dangers. She was destined to become an enemy to her loved ones and friends and something that she's not. All because of this one little discovery, that one tiny little secret, her entire world is turned up side down.

Through all of this, she encounters many more people, but are they really her friends? Or are they her foes? First there's Darren Midnight,a boy who holds her close to his heart and protects her at all times, then Natasha Williams, a funny girl who Ash trusts with all her secrets. Then there's Kain Takeshi, she knows he's after her blood, but is he really evil? Then there's Elizabeth Brittania the prissy fiance, but who's? and last but not least Nigel Twilight, a guy who she sees as the most normal person she's met since she transferred..

Mystery after mystery, secret after secret. even though how dangerous the encounters get, every mystery solved is one more step closer to finding out the truth about her past, the association and the academy.

The Academy? Didn't seem like any old boarding school anymore. Her past?With every mystery solved, becomes clearer and clearer. The association? Ain't just a large building a few blocks away from the academy anymore.

But in the end, she's torn between choosing to be with the ones she loves and fulfilling her destiny for the ones who gave their lives up for her. What would you do? Would you choose love over loss? Or will you avenge the ones who you loved most but will never see again? What do you think she'll choose? "I want to do my best to protect you, or die trying." someone said this, but who?

You can skip the next two chapters if you want to, but they're there as guide lines when reading this book.

thanks so much for reading, please comment as i need some tips with writing this stuff :)

i tried to upload some of the pictures i drew for this book onto google, but it ain't working out well, can anyone help? :/