Chapter 11: Into the Demon's den

Chapter 11, hope you guys enjoy =))

 Her eyes went wide with shock, "but..but those don't exist!!!!" Ethan sighed, "Well here, we do." Rebbecca turned back into a human, "we're real." Ashleigh closed her eyes, trembling. She tried to break free again. Ethan held her close. "stop trying to run away." he said gently. 

"Let go of me!" she cried, "you're hurting me, inside and out." These words hurt both Ethan and Rebbecca. He immediately let her go and she disappeared into the night. He leaned against the wall, a pain in his heart. Rebbecca slid down onto the floor. "I wish she didn't find out." she said, "i wish that she will just see us as one of the humans." Ethan sighed, looking at the moon. "I wish we could've kept this secret from her forever..." he said. 

** 

She ran and ran, not really sure where she was going. She kept on running until her legs could no longer carry her and she collapsed on the floor. She slowly sat up and looked around, taking deep gulps of air. where was she? She was in a part of the school unknown to her. "Hello?" she called into the night. Silence. 

She quickly got out her phone and pressed 'call'. "hello?" "Darren?" "Yo Ashleigh where are you?!" "I ... don't know..." "Ashleigh, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" "w-what do you mean crying? I'm fine.." "No you're not! i can hear your voice. What can you see?" she looked around her. "I can see...a pool.." "Ok i'll be right there! don't go anywhere!" 

**

A few minutes later, she could hear footsteps coming towards her. "Darren!" she cried as he emerged from the darkness, running to her. He knelt down next do her, "What happened?!" "E-Ethan and R-Rebbecca..they're...." Darren immediately pieced together what had happened. "can you walk?" she looked at her legs. "I don't k-" Before she could finish, he lifted her up off the ground. "Wha-!" 

Darren smirked and slowly walked towards the main halls. "Put me down!" she said blushing, "This is Embarressing!!!!!!!" He laughed and carried on walking, holding her close to him. "If i do that, you'll just end up falling head over heels, trust me, this is way better!" She sighed and lay her head on his chest, exhausted. "Asleigh, don't give much thought about what happened today, ok?" she slowly nodded, not really listening to what he said.

He knocked on her dorm door and was met by a suprised Natasha. "What happened?" she hissed, seeing Darren carrying a sound a sleep Ashleigh. "She found out about..the other species, some were her best friends." Natasha nodded and stepped back to let Darren in. He carefully laid Ashleigh on her bed and went to the door, "Hey Natasha, make sure to lock your doors and windows tonight." 

**

As the days and weeks passed by, Ashleigh stayed by Darren and Natasha's side. She had not spoken a single word to Ethan and Rebbecca since that day. Every now and then, they caught sight of each other but never exchanged greeting. Lots of the times, Ashleigh would look away or disappear. Days dragged on and on and everything seemed to repeat again and again for Ashleigh. School, work, sleep, school, work, sleep, school, work, sleep gah!!!!!!

*It was nearly the end of the first term, March 25....*

"Hey Ashleigh." Natasha said as Ashleigh came in to their room. "You got a phone call just few minutes ago, i think it's from your mom." Ashleigh jumped at that and ran to the phone. She dialed her home number and pressed the phone to her ear. "Hey mom?" "Ashleigh? oh good! i have a little favour i'd like to ask of you. " "sure what is it mom?" "well Amy's sick and me and your father are going away to this meeting in Candania for the weekend. Do you think you can babysit her over the weekend for us?" Ashleigh sighed. looks like i'm gonna be spending time in the den of the demon. "ok i'll be on my way." 

"You're going?" Natasha frowned. "Yeah...." Ashleigh replied sadly. "I'm gonna be locked in the Demons den" she sighed. Natasha thought for a while and said: "hey how's about I come with you?" Ashleigh smiled and shook her head. "Remember, you're allergic to dogs, you'll get terrible rashes, remember when Dr Jazz with his owner Miss Rose came to our school?" Natasha winced. "oh yeah! i looked like a pink lumpy cactus!" Ashleigh laughed. "yeah, you don't want that to ever happen again!" Natasha smiled. "ok you must keep well!" Ashleigh smiled "Will do"

**

Friday: Cross household

**

"Hey mom? I'm home!!!!" Ashleigh called as she opened the front door. "Ah so good to see you!" Mrs Cross said smiling. She gave here mom a hug. "so where's that little demon?" she joked. "Upstairs in her hell den." Mrs Cross laughed. 

Ashleigh made her way up to her sister's room. "hello? is Satan's little princess there?" she joked opening the door. She almost burst out laughing at what she saw. 

Amy, sitting in the bed with tons of pillows and blankets around her that she looked like the princess of fluffballs! Amy huffed and sunk deeper into the see of fluff. "Look's like Satan's little princess fell in the sea of Fluffalonia!" she laughed. Amy glared at her and through a pillow at her, "Shut it pigtails!" Ashleigh smirked. "I'm not even wearing pigtails." she pointed out. "by the way how did you get sick?" Amy sat up, "let's just say i had plans to meet someone and he didn't show up and i was stuck in the rain." Ashleigh's eyes went round. "oh so Her Royal Darkness found a prince charming?" she said and curtsied. "SHUT IT!!!!!!!!" Amy shouted at her, but Ashleigh just giggled.

Amy huffed and turned to look at the tv displaying teletubbies. "Hey miss Pig headed, do you mind changing the channel? I've been watching these stupid rainbow coloured monkeys all day!" Ashleigh giggled and changed the channel. "How's about America's got talent?" she said smiling.

Amy thought for a while then shook her head, "I've got some anime dvds on the table, i wanna watch some of them!" Ashleigh smiled and read down the names: "hmmm ok let see. Vampire Knight, Kiss of a Rose Princess, Naruto, Bleach, Black Butler, Tsubasa reservoir....." Amy jumped up. "Kiss of a Rose Princess!!!!! i love that one!!!!!!" 

Ashleigh pushed it in. "Anything else, your Royal Darkness?" Amy grunted, "oh i know, if you can't just call me Amy then GET OUT YA FREAKY PINK HEADED SERVANT!!!!!" Ashleigh laughed and darted out. 

lol so that's the end of chapter 11, chapter 12 might be out later tonight of tomorrow!

in the picture is Amy waiting for her 'Prince Charming'

Happy Women's day 

Happy Gal Wattpadians day!!!!!!!!