Chapter 7: The Letter from the ones who loved me most...

Chapter 7 woohoo!

27th October 2002

Dear Ashleigh,

we hope you are doing well with everything and we hope you are well yourself. It has been a long time now, my child. I had asked Aunt Cathy to do me the favour of getting this letter to you as we thought that we would never ever see you again and we thought we might depart from this world on the 31st October 2002 forever. Our Departure was never planned nor foreseen, but we guessed it might happen. 

Ashleigh read and thought to herself: who's we? 

Do you remember your 5th birthday? I gave you a little silver charm bracelet with a tiny little locket attached to it. Do you remember the day just after your 5th birthday? 14th February 2003? Maybe not.... It was a very long time ago, do you remember that you asked me what the locket was for? no i don't remember... Maybe not...but you did ask. I told you that it was a secret until the next year. I would've told you, but then came the rumours.....The rumours that..the Luna clan and the Kukori Clan were on the move, it was a dangerous time then.

I bet you still remember the day you weren't allowed to go to preschool as there were attacks there. Remember that day when we stayed at home, trying to make chocolate chip cookies but we got the ingredients mixed up and added chili instead of chocolate? Boy! Jonathan got such a surprise! I hope you remembered the look on his face! Those were lovely times and i missed them dearly. 

who is Jonathan? I've never heard that name before...or at least i don't think soo...

Now i thought that there would be many mysteries of our pass whirling through your memories...Don't worry, my child. One day Aunt Cathy will tell you everything and fill all the gaps in your memories. All i want you to do, is to be patient. 

If you are reading this letter then you must be about 13-14 years of age right? I guess Aunt Cathy remembered her promise. Are you attending Rising Star Academy? If so, you are going to turn into the girl you were destined to be. This school is the best, Jonathan and i attended this school when we were kids and worked together through quests and missions. That was how we met. I hope that you will find your sole mate when the time is right.

what quests? what is this person talking about? 

We wrote this letter as we knew we wouldn't be there for your 6th birthday. After all the missions and quests we were on, we knew that our time would come as the enemies grew stronger and stronger. We would have told you about what we do sooner, but at that time you wouldn't remember a thing. 

Enclosed with this letter is your 6th birthday present. It too is something that i wish for you to keep with you always just like your charm bracelet, which i hope you're still wearing. It will protect you in ways you never imagined. Please be careful from now on and trust no one that you don't know. 

I love you and i miss you. oh wait let me rephrase that, we love you so very much and we miss you. You might not remember us all that well, but soon all will become clear and you will know everything. 

the ones who love you the most

love...

Mom and dad

teeheeehee =) i am on a roll here! hope you enjoy this chapter! who do you think is in that picture? And why would she have a sword? the whole thing has meaning =}