Chapter 24: Tail of a Wild Wolf

hey guys! Thanks so much for reading this book and i seriously hope you enjoy this chapter ^^ oh and so so srrry i didn't update >.< 

Third person P.O.V:

"No Ethan, you got it wrong. I didn't ditch you. I didn't choose Darren over you." she said staring at him.

"you weren't? Ashleigh, don't deny it. Even ask Rebbecca and Natasha. They were there when i went to pick you up, you stood outside your dorm and ditched me right on the spot. When i tried to ask why, you dismissed the question and slammed the door in my face, saying you had a date. Now i know exactly who that 'date' is." he said clenching his fists. 

"It wasn't me! Kain said he shapeshifted into me and ditched you." she looked at the ground imagining herself strangling Kain, "He was the one who took me away because he shapeshifted into you so i thought he was you and i ki-" her voice broke. 

Ethan stared at her, "you what?" 

she shook her head furiously, "Nothing! it was nothing! Nothing happened!" 

He grabbed her by the shoulders, "He kissed you didn't he?!" Pain shone in his eyes when she slowly nodded. "That was suppoed to be my kiss. My first kiss to you!" He punched the floor making it crack. "I am going to kill that bastard." his eyes shone bright red, "He's going to wish he was never born." 

Ashleigh stared at him. Oneside of her told her it was for the best. Ethan had better kill Kain. the otherside said that they should just forgive him for his perverted ways and give him a bit of punishment. He'd be lucky if he just got away with a socking. In the end after about a 10 minute war with herself, Ashleigh decided to speak. "I want you to kill him, but before that, i'm going to sock him so hard in that face of his that his head will look like a hairy bowl.Then i'll kick him hard in the place where the sun does not shine! Then you can go kill him." 

Ethan smiled a bit, "Sounds good, but where your necklace when you do. It'll give him a nice shock when you sock him!" he stood up slowly, pulling her up with him. "Ashleigh, let's just forget this day had ever happened okay? " he looked moonlight streaming through the window, "it's late. You should get back. In the mean while i'm going to go give my cousin a 'present'." 

Ashleigh nodded and watched him walk off before hurrying back to the dorm and drowning herself in her bed. Just you wait Kain. Oneday, you'll meet your maker. she cursed into her pillow, I'll sock you so hard you'll look like #^&*@#$% 

**

In about an hours time, she had called him so many bad names, that they would fill a cursing dictionary. She was about to doze off into Killing Kain dream land when there was a knock at the door. 

Rebbecca popped in, "Hey girlfriend! are you okay? you don't look very good!" she said plonking herself on Ashleigh's bed. 

Ashleigh slowly sat up, "Yeah i'm fine. Just got a bad case of KillingKain-itis." she mumbled rubbing her eyes. 

Rebbecca folded her arms, "What did that pig do?" she asked, anger already starting in her voice. 

Ashleigh sighed laying back down on her bed, "Well..he ditched Ethan looking like me, fooled me by looking like Ethan and robbed me of my virgin kiss." she said. 

Rebbecca tilted her head at Ashleigh, "Girl, i don't know what in the hibbity jibbity you're saying! Could you explain it a bit slowler, from the beginning?" 

So Ashleigh told her everything that happened while Rebbecca watched trying to stop herself from ripping Ashleigh's bed to pieces in anger. "That that that! That perverted ALIEN! i am going to kill him!" she growled turning into a wolf. Wonders where her clothes go when she changes forms...