First Meeting

Aang's POV

Sokka, Katara and I were flying on Appa towards the Southern Air Temples. Where I grew up. I was so excited to see it. "Don't worry guys! You'll love it!" I called as the wind flew around us. "Aang, you know its been 100 years since you've been there. A lot can happen." Katara called behind me. "All the more reason to visit." I couldn't wait to see all my friends. Like Gyatso, and Sora. She was my best friend back home, plus her lemur, Kita. She would always play with me and supported me when I fond out I was the avatar. When I ran away I felt bad that I left her without saying goodbye. I shook that memory away when I saw the top of the temple. "We're here!" I yelled as Appa landed. We looked around, but it was quiet. "It used to be full of people. Now its just a bunch of weeds." I said out loud, picking at some weeds. We walked a little further before we came across my favorite game. "I haven't seen this in forever. Its called Air ball. (Correct me if I'm wrong) Me and my friends used to play it all the time. Especially Sora..." I trailed off thinking about her. I wonder where she went. "Who's Zora?" Katara asked. I turned to her. "Its Sora with a S not a Z. She was my best friend when I lived here. She was always there for me. Now I don't know where she is." I got sad at the idea. She's probably forgotten about me... "So how do I play this Air ball?" Sokka asked. I immediately got really excited. I showed him how to play and I beat him! "Yay! I win!" I shouted, throwing a blast of wind causing Sokka to fly back. "Oops! My bad!"

Sokka's POV

I was sent flying back. "This is what I get for making him feel better." I grumbled as Katara helped me up. I saw something shiny out of the corner of my eyes. I got up and walked to it. "Fire nation." I whispered. Katara came over and gasped. "Aang come here." I shouted. I turned to my sister. "He has to know." She nodded but before Aang reached us she sent a pile of show on me and the helmets. "What up?" He asked. "I..just wanted to show you a new water bending trick." Katara lied. "Well show me later. There's so much to see!" Aang exclaimed. Before he moved a huge noise came from next to us. "MONSTER!" Katara yelled. Except instead a little thing came out. "LEMUR!" Aang yelled. "FOOD!" My stomach growled. Before I could do anything Aang said he was named Momo and he was not food. I was sad but Aang dragging us to a huge door. I pulled. "Its locked." Aang laughed."That because the key is air bending." He sent a gust of wind, and the huge door did a bunch of clicks and it opened. We walked in but it was destroyed. Fire nation uniforms everywhere and a skeleton guy in the middle of it. "Gyatso..." Aang whispered. Suddenly his tattoo's and his eyes glowed bright blue and he floated into the air. Everything started to fly around us and I got thrown into the wall, again. I swore I heard a huge crack come from outside. "AANG!!" Katara yelled, walking toward him. "KATARA WATCH OUT!!" I yelled when I was a boulder flew around her. She reached him and pulled him onto a hug, making everything calm. "Thanks." Aang said hugging her back. "Let's get out of here." I started walking outside. I heard them following me. When I got outside, I didn't see Appa. No instead I saw a huge ice block. I froze and the others bumped into me. They started to talk but then they noticed the huge ice thing. I saw a familiar shape inside. My eyes got huge. "Again? Whats with all these people showing up in ice." Aang walked up and got close. "I feel like something's familiar." He said walking towards it. Appa came up next to him and walked to it too. "Do you feel it to?" Aang asked Appa. He nodded. "What's going on?" Katara asked behind me. Aang reached out and touched it. As soon as he did, the person's eyes glowed bright blue and the ice started to shake. "Run!" I yelled grabbing Aang and Katara, pushing them behind a rock. The ice fell apart, and covered their heads. We kept like that for a second before we heard giggling. Giggling? I lifted my head and looked at the others. Katara looked scared but Aang was wide eyed. "I know that laugh." He said standing. I stood too and saw a girl about Aang's age with beautiful chocolate brown locks and stormy grey eyes. (Image here.) 

She had a huge chain around her waist that had her arms locked in too (Kinda like what they did to Vanellope in Wreck it Ralph)(Ignore the outfit,pretend her hair is darker and that she has an Airbender outfit on

She had a huge chain around her waist that had her arms locked in too (Kinda like what they did to Vanellope in Wreck it Ralph)(Ignore the outfit,pretend her hair is darker and that she has an Airbender outfit on.). She was head butting Appa playfully and he was licking her making her giggle more. On her shoulder was a lemur like Momo but it had a orange ribbon tied around its neck. Aang was inching closer to her. He looked nervous as he walked closer. Finally he spoke up. "Sora?"