Northern Water Tribe (Part 3)

My expression to Iroh when Zhao killed the fish.Sokka's POV

This is all my fault. Yue and Katara were freaking out, Sora was still out cold and Aang was no were to be found. We searched all over the town to find him but it was no use. We were walking back to the spirit place, Sora still out on my back, with our heads down. When we got in there was complete silence. Yet that's does last that long anymore. The drums went off again and Yue looked frightened. I just wanted to hold her and tell her its alright. But I had to keep my cool....and keep Sora from falling off my back.

"What's wrong?" Katara asked.

"The fire nation. There on the wall." she said, voice cracking a little.

"S-sokka?" I heard from behind me. Sora was lifting up her head and I gently let her down. She held her stomach and I helped her keep upright. She looked over to Katara. "Thank you." she said weakly. Katara smiled for real and nodded her head. We walked over to the spirit place and I set Sora down were Aang sat before. As soon as I set her down, her eyes glowed bright blue and her flew all around her.

"He is coming. Be careful."Sora says but it wasn't just her voice, it sounded like she and thousands of other people,men and women, were saying what she was saying at the same time and I was honestly terrified. Her hair went back to normal but she just sat there with the creepy bright blue coming from her eyes. She didn't move. I think she was in some sort of half avatar state. Katara looked as scared as I felt. Yue looked like she was thinking.

"Yue, are you ok?" she was in really deep thought.

"Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wander off but I was just thinking about a story my father told me." she paused before continuing. "It is said that the Avatar's true love will enter the Avatar state with him. While he or she is in the avatar state they can communicate and find each other. Its very romantic."It's true it was kind of romantic. Except Sora was like a little sister to me, and even if I haven't known her for very long, I feel like I need to protect her. She's still innocent and this who war is going on and I can't help but shelter her. Katara 'aww'ed and I smiled. Suddenly there was a loud bang and over the wall I saw a huge sea creature. It was really made out of water and Aang was in the center!

"Guys its Aang!" I yelled. We ran over to the door but an old guy threw it open. He had on a fire nation crest. I stood protectively in front of Katara and Yue. I knew Sora would be fine, she was far enough away. The old guy smirked and sent a fire ball at us. I swished my boomerang around and it stopped. Katara and I immediately started to fight him and Yue tried to wake up Sora and help her out of here. Her stomach was still badly damaged and she wouldn't be able to do much. Another old guy walked in but I remembered him with Zuko when we were back in out tribe. The first old guy took our distraction and flipped over us. I panicked and thought he was going to Sora and Yue but he shot a fire at the koi fish. The white one floated to the top, belly first. Everything became grey and dull. The water whip that Katara was using dropped to the floor. She tried to pick it back up but it didn't work. "Its not working." She said frustrated. The second guy ran up and started fighting with the first old guy. They ran out back to the square and started fighting. We all ran to the fish. It was lifeless. I looked up at Yue but noticed something else. I ran over to Sora and she sat up.

"What happened?" she asked groggily. I looked at her sadly and helped her over to the pond. She looked at the fish and a tear went down her cheek. "Oh no...."

The doors busted open again and I looked up. Sora was already running to the person. Well more like stumbling. He caught her and held her like he hasn't seen her for years. "What happened?" Aang asked as he walked up to us. We just looked at the fish. Aang kneeled down and looked at the fish sadly. Sora kneeled down next to him and side hugged him, trying to comfort him.

"What are we going to do?" Yue asked.

"Its a shame you cant use the magic the fish gave you, Yue." Sora said sadly. Yue looked up and smiled.

"I can. I can do it." We all looked at her confused. "I can save him. This is my destiny." I finally realized what she meant.

"No Yue. I promised your dad I would protect you. Please." I was pleading now. She just shook her head.

"I have to do this." she said. She grabbed the fish out of the water and put it in her lap. She looked over at us. "Goodbye." she whispered before putting her forehead on the fish. She fell over and I caught her and put her in my lap. "Goodbye." I whispered. Her body disappeared and her sparkle flew up to the sky. The fish was back in the water swimming happily. I looked up to the sky to see Yue! She floated to Sora. "Goodbye Sora. Thank you for being my friend." They hugged and Sora was crying. She let go and Aang held her close to him. She cried into her chest.

Yue floated over to me. I let a tear slip from my eye. She cupped my face and whipped it away. "I'm sorry Sokka. I love you. I promise I'll always be there for you." She leaned in and pressed her beautiful lips onto mine. I slowly felt her slip away from me until I was kissing nothing but wind. "I love you too." I whispered.

Sorry guys! Your probably really confused but I'm doing things a little out of order. Please don't kill me. See you with my next update!