Now It's Clear.

*Note this pic has nothing to do with the story, just for laughs*

Sora's POV

Okay most of the time I wouldn't do something like this, but I felt like this charm was important to me. So I put it on the necklace I was wearing that Aang got me on my eleventh birthday. Then I felt this surge of energy rushing through my body and both of charms I wearing glowed faintly. The Air Nomad charm glowed light grey while the Water Tribe charm glowed light blue. Then they stopped glowing I ran back to the village only to be greeted by the Fire Nation attacking Kyoshi Island. I sneaked past them a ran into the village trying to find Aang. When I finally found Aang I saw him fighting with this teen.

"Aang." I shouted hoping I could get his attention. Luckily I got his attention, but the meant when he was distracted the Fire Nation guy could attack him. So I sent a gust of wind towards him, knocking him over before I ran to Aang.

"Sora there you are. Where were you?" he said.

"Not important right now, but who is this," I said pointing to the groaning guy. "and why does he want to attack you?"

"That's prince Zuko he is trying to capture me and take me to the Fire Lord." Aang explained.

"Well not on my watch." I said. We didn't notice that Zuko had gotten up till I saw him getting ready to attack us from the corner of my eye. So being the awesome air bender I am I quickly sent another gust of wind towards him. "You know when someone knocks you down you should just stay down."

"Wait a minute you're that girl that I fought with at the Northern Water Tribe." Zuko pointed out.

"Yeah and you're the idiot the burned me what about it." I snapped.

"That means you are the girl that the avatar l-" Zuko never got to finish his sentence because this time it was Aang who sent a gust towards him.

"Ignore him I think the fact that he hit his head one too many times has caused him to say things or try to say things that aren't true." Aang said.

"Whatever you say Aang, let's go find Sokka and Katara so we can leave." I said. We ran away from Zuko to look for the siblings and when we found them we got on Appa and left.